Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 am
Do they have a mighty fine pecker?
They way many higher ups behave I think they compensate for a mighty small one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:40 pm

The corporate culture surrounding retail (including, but especially, grocery and video game) is actually probably the worst thing in the world. Beyond the fact that upper management will shout down the lower managers who, in turn, shout down the assistants and regular workers, you also have the fact that, "full time," generally means, "we're going to give you 40 hours but that's more like 50, maybe 60, because we have families to get home to and that's what we hired you for."

Meanwhile, "part time," is, "we're going to give you the most hours we can... for the first few months. Then we're going to slowly reduce those while we hire another part timer to make up for it and not just give you full time because the benefits would cost too much, meanwhile we're going to work our full timers even harder."

At least in the USA and at least around where I live. It's actually pretty awful.
I can actually recall one guy who was pushing for full time so they said, "we'll give you a few weeks to show you what full time is like," and those two weeks were comprised of giving him 55 hours of work, each week, that were literally chores the managers would have had to do anyway. They all dumped them on him and went home early. He quit before he was officially brought on as a full timer.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 am
Do they have a mighty fine pecker?
They way many higher ups behave I think they compensate for a mighty small one.
It must be physically impossible to have anybody who isn't a massive faggot in any level of authority. A faggot problem that's persisted beyond borders and beyond space and time. We should all be executed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 pm

The fuckery with work hours doesn't happen here. Our tax office isn't that limp-dicked shit you've got in the USA. They fuck your shit harder than the GeStaPo.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:37 pm
It must be physically impossible to have anybody who isn't a massive faggot in any level of authority.
Almost. The problem is that people go through the ranks up until the point of incompetence. Often a good store manager doesn't make for a good regional manager but he'll get put there anyway. Thus you end up with at least half of the positions being held by people who should be one rank lower and would do fine there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:52 am

The Peter Principle.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome