New zealand shooting - anybody has full footage?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: New zealand shooting - anybody has full footage?

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:58 pm
I don't know how long he's been there but my best guess is he went there after leaving the Philippines, scared of pig farms.
I know he went back to the States for a bit. I believe it was around that time that he had some tranny actually come to his door and screech at his mum or whatever, which led to him sperging out.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Dunno why you think some guy shitposting in an asbestos block apartment would bother any Ukrainian authority when they've got more pressing shit to care about. Especially if he's in the Russian occupied part where they are sure to not give a fuck about any NZ or US law shit. That gets filed directly into the paper basket.
I'm not talking about US or NZ law. It's illegal to use 8chan in Russia, it's blocked there. I imagine it's the same for Ukraine. I assume it would be the same for Null's monstrosity. When you break their laws they're not into the whole due process thing that the Yanks are. They're more into the whole attaching electrodes to your genitals and torturing you for a while thing.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:23 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:11 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
I don't know how long he's been there but my best guess is he went there after leaving the Philippines, scared of pig farms.
I know he went back to the States for a bit. I believe it was around that time that he had some tranny actually come to his door and screech at his mum or whatever, which led to him sperging out.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Dunno why you think some guy shitposting in an asbestos block apartment would bother any Ukrainian authority when they've got more pressing shit to care about. Especially if he's in the Russian occupied part where they are sure to not give a fuck about any NZ or US law shit. That gets filed directly into the paper basket.
I'm not talking about US or NZ law. It's illegal to use 8chan in Russia, it's blocked there. I imagine it's the same for Ukraine. I assume it would be the same for Null's monstrosity. When you break their laws they're not into the whole due process thing that the Yanks are. They're more into the whole attaching electrodes to your genitals and torturing you for a while thing.
Why is 8chan banned in Russia? Too much Putin dissing? Swastikas and lolicon? And just because it's banned it Russia doesn't mean it'll be banned in the Ukraine, at least the non-Russia controlled part. The government there pretty much hates Russia.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:37 am

If I recall correctly, Hotwheels said that 8chan got banned in Russia over a drawn bestiality picture with a horse and a little boy.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:59 am

Pen Pal wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:37 am
If I recall correctly, Hotwheels said that 8chan got banned in Russia over a drawn bestiality picture with a horse and a little boy.
I'm just going to assume Dan Olson is to blame for that, the CP pushing freak. Youtube has recommended that faggot to me several times lately and it pisses me off.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:06 am

All Olson did was post pictures of little girls in bathing costumes. The fact that he thought this constituted CP demonstrates that he's a fucking inept retard
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:06 am
All Olson did was post pictures of little girls in bathing costumes. The fact that he thought this constituted CP demonstrates that he's a fucking inept retard
>suggesting a male feminist is NOT guilty of the horrible sexual depravity he's been accused of

Nigga.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Hey y'all, checkout this firearms turn in submission form:

https://forms.police.govt.nz/forms/firearms-hand-in

Just answer the math question and feel free to fill out the form for lulz.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:58 pm

The math question alone would prevent most niggers in the US from being able to turn their shit in.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Why does the NZ PM have the power to just ban guns without any legislation or even a vote?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Because they're constitution is a cuckstitution.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette