This no longer is the place of free speech

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Dingus Bajingus

Re: This no longer is the place of free speech

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:30 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:55 pm
It's ironic because I get the impression you have to fuck up A LOT to get banned from DHI. This is probably one of the few places on the internet that tolerated ASS at all.
You do. I'm pretty sure the number of actual banned members can be counted on one hand.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:45 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:55 pm
So this is what I didn't know.

Bans are gay. Un ban him soon. Even when I argued with the guy I didn't hate him or want him silenced. I know I'm gay myself for putting any stock in a shit posting forum, but the sperging is what makes this place awesome. I totally understand he's off the deep end lately and can see fully he tried to gay ops the mods, but you caught it, it's dealt with. Don't ban.
>defending ASS
that's not sperging that's just being an ASS :lol:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:50 am

The dude was textbook autistic. I did feel kind of bad for him sometimes because of it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:44 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:55 pm
So this is what I didn't know.

Bans are gay. Un ban him soon. Even when I argued with the guy I didn't hate him or want him silenced. I know I'm gay myself for putting any stock in a shit posting forum, but the sperging is what makes this place awesome. I totally understand he's off the deep end lately and can see fully he tried to gay ops the mods, but you caught it, it's dealt with. Don't ban.
If he was a beloved regular I could understand being upset. But it was ASS. Let's just move on
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 am
The funniest part was how he thought he was a 4D chessmaster for trying to play the mods against each other
Master ASS's favorite 4D chess moves
  • Accusing other people for their unholy trinity of ASS-ism (pedo, homo, low IQ)
SpoilerShow
I don't think we need explanation here
  • Complain about the price of video games he already has through piracy and insult whoever disagrees with him
SpoilerShow
  • Tries to get other people banned based on false accusations and ends up getting himself banned instead.
SpoilerShow
What a tragedy we lost such a great master strategist with potential to be special :cry:
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:37 am
I always assumed he was just trolling, or at least playing it up for the lulz, but if he's seriously like that in PMs, too? That's actually pretty distressing. Dude's got some serious shit to work through.
I you're curious, I recommend to search "EoTRampage" (ASS's real online name) and decide yourself.
But remember, if you stare into ASS too long, ASS looks you back (and try to get your ass banned with pedo allegation).

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:44 am

>Fifa forums
>Being this much of a euro fag

RIP ASS, to much of a europoor to get a VPN.

phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:34 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:55 pm
It's ironic because I get the impression you have to fuck up A LOT to get banned from DHI. This is probably one of the few places on the internet that tolerated ASS at all.
He tested my patience and many people wanted him banned for ages. He would shit up threads but my mentality was that if you take the bait and argue with him then you are an internet newfag since if you just ignored him he wouldn't be able to shit up a thread enough on his own. I learned to ignore him if the thread was interesting and I never debated him seriously, I always mocked him and at one point I changed his name to piss him off.

But this gay ops shit pissed me off, I don't want that fucker back here because he is legit insane and will try to do that shit again. He only contributed to this place in the gaming section since he actually talked like a fucking normal person there, if he was more like that and did the tranny gimmick as a joke like Rapeman/Rapeculture do with rape no one would care but he went beyond having a stupid opinion.

Like I said, I don't care if you have stupid opinions, I don't care if you are a sperg and constantly argue with everyone here (with the internet slowly becoming more of a safe space we need more places to let off steam), I don't care what kind of edgy crap you believe in whether it be commie or nazi shit but once it goes beyond that and into actions that are an attempt to destroy this place in some way (even if it is to start a mod fight) you can get fucked.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 am

There's going to be a giant ASS shaped hole in DHI's heart from now on, just like theres a dinner plate sized hole in ASS himself.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:34 am
at one point I changed his name to piss him off.
What? I don't remember this
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Now we are at the mercy of any trannies that try to pass out as women. Poonoo damned us all!