This no longer is the place of free speech

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: This no longer is the place of free speech

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:58 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:46 am
Maybe that was his 4D Chess opening gambit, though? Meh, who fuckin' knows.
Considering he sperged out about the comic not a page before I dunno if I'd consider him genuine.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:58 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:46 am
Maybe that was his 4D Chess opening gambit, though? Meh, who fuckin' knows.
Considering he sperged out about the comic not a page before I dunno if I'd consider him genuine.
I assume you mean the end of this exchange?
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:07 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:36 pm
Lupa doesnt have tits or hips like that, you should have drawn him as a plank, first mistake in an otherwise great comic.
Of course she doesn't. Her caricature is meant to be ironic, or at least that's how I see it.
But that would be like drawing spoony with a small nose. Either do them all "ironic" or dont imo, not 1 regular and the other ironic or something. It makes it less clear what he is trying to say about the people if one has to interpret from a comic frame or even just a particular drawing if something is straight, ironic or sarcastic.
Yeah, all I can do is throw my hands up on this shit. One second it's "otherwise great comic", next it's a paragraph of sperg about... consistency of tone? Then on the next page, he's looking forward to more of it. I don't know what to make of it, and quite frankly, I feel like it's probably a waste of time to even try. Again, reading spaghetti.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:38 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:20 pm
I just don't see what the endgame would have been
I'm thinking now that maybe he just had it out for Pibbs. After all, Pibbs got modded for his IN comic that most everybody here enjoyed and conversely ASS was easily the most hated member who most everybody ignored
He seemed to have a particular problem with pibbs and I don't know why. Pibbs never abused his authority. I thought pibbs was very smart to delete his own posts because he was ashamed to have fed ASS so much. I wish I had that restraint and wisdom sometimes. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:23 pm

I don't think he was blatantly lying. I think he's such a paranoid retard that he actually believed the shit he complained about.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Insane people can convince themselves of things they know aren't true.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:23 pm
I don't think he was blatantly lying. I think he's such a paranoid retard that he actually believed the shit he complained about.
Yeah, same here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:17 pm

If you ree into the sperg for too long, the sperg will ree back at you. He has been consumed by it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:46 pm
Oh and that PM:
pm.PNG

To clarify: I wasn't online a lot during that whole week. I did post, but only in the forum I care most about, the Gayming forum. Just casually from a phone like a faggot. Felt bad.
So I read this on a Tuesday morning at work on my phone. Yes, his PMs were sending because I got it multiple times, the screenshot being one only I was recipient of, another with pretty much the same text to Poonoo and me.

Now, he was all "they will ban me" and, in fact, Poonoo did. Still something I don't agree with personally. I know why, I can't say I didn't want him gone*, but I still disagree because he left on his own anyway. I do have to concede that he deserves his ban, though.

No, he's not going to get put as Bitch Nigga. Not only do I not want that to be too much of a thing, and I'll fucking have a beer over it to explain why that's not a good thing and if necessary knife fight you over it if you're dense as a neutron star, but also because he just doesn't fulfil the criteria.
That PM.... ASS man. I tried to AT LEAST keep the free speech, but you're not exercising it. You're just being a snake lol. Sorry guys.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:23 pm

I'll kinda miss him...

I remember the days he got salty when I gay'd up his avatar lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:41 am

He would have been alright if he didn't fag-up every goddamn thread that we've had lately. He went from being "that's our ASS" to "just die already."
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.