2018 DHI Awards

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: 2018 DHI Awards

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:55 am

The spoony shit is more like a year in review for 2019, since courts move so slowly. We could get some amazing salt from it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:56 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:08 am
I maintain that doing this with IN personalities and events might make for some lulz as a sort of year-in-review type thing, but handing out even tongue-in-cheek accolades to DHI users just feels masturbatory and counter to the whole anti-cult-of-personality thing.
We’re definitely doing it for the INs to highlight their achievements in spegery. The user awards wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. I have a disdain for the pretentious circle jerk ceremonies like the oscars and other similar groups, so tacking that on was just mocking the self servicing. :lol: We’re definitely dropping it though due to the confusion. Besides, the INs are the real stars.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:12 am
What am I supposed to have accomplished? If anything, nearing 15k posts on this iteration of DHI alone should give me pause to rethink what I'm doing here.
Rethink what I'm doing here? What the hell you think this is? Some cricket club you can walk away just like that? DHI membership is for life. In fact, me and the boys could come over to have a little chat with you about these "what I'm doing here" speculations.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:37 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:19 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
What am I supposed to have accomplished? If anything, nearing 15k posts on this iteration of DHI alone should give me pause to rethink what I'm doing here.
Rethink what I'm doing here? What the hell you think this is? Some cricket club you can walk away just like that? DHI membership is for life. In fact, me and the boys could come over to have a little chat with you about these "what I'm doing here" speculations.
You joined the Discord, Kugelfisch. I have all the gay ops. There's no leaving. DHI is the Hotel California nigger.

(Null will never know what hit him.)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:34 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:19 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
As if you, the Krautaboo supreme, would do shit to me besides getting an autograph. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Not while you have Bundeswehr. When you''ll have Wehrmacht again, then I'll turn to one!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:11 pm

Going by the leftist climate, we might have a higher chance of the Nationale Volksarmee 2.0. Maybe we can then give Trump some tips about building walls.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:11 pm
Going by the leftist climate, we might have a higher chance of the Nationale Volksarmee 2.0. Maybe we can then give Trump some tips about building walls.
Should go swimmingly with all the rapefugee cowards that ran from a conflict with goat fuckers and AntiFa soy faggots that think lifting is toxic masculinity incarnate. I bet they could make Luxemburg mildly concerned if they try.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!