Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm

When I lived in shitbag apartments, I almost never spoke to my neighbors. There's something about that situation that makes people want to keep to themselves.

Now, I own a house that I'll probably be living in for the rest of my life and that's when people get friendly. In my experience, at least. My street is, uh, not very "diverse", let's just say, and people are generally chilled out and respectful for the most part. There is a creepy old lady who wants nothing to do with anyone, a duplex across the street that gets rented out to some oddballs from time to time, and a psycho from New York at the end of the block who throws a fit when someone parks in the street in front of his house. But no Albanian cannibals that I know of.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Well, of course not. You got guns in the goold old US of A. You think those fuckers would attempt half the shit I describe if they knew handguns are perfectly legal and you can shoot in self defence? They wouldn't even attempt to come to the country. But since that bitch traitor (Andrew) Papandreou decided to give free gibs back in the 80s and open the northern borders while outlawing guns after the Junta ended(very smart move, nothing could possibly go wrong, especially with so many neo-nazis unconvicted and serving as captains of the force and the army).

There are people who want guns now and gun laws in Greece and you know why they always shut up before anyone brings up any arguements? Because we all remember both the civil war and the Junta and nobody wants to go back to killing each other with faulty handguns and cutting throats with jagged can tops in broad daylight. In Italy, especially the places that have a semi-active mafia circle, they don't often dare do nothing but complain to the prime minister. Last time some albanian raped a girl in Cicily? Found riddled with bullets and cement shoes in the bottom of the port and they only found out because the fish were disturbed.

PS : Sorry forgot to mention, that it's why you almost never see Albanians in Crete. They know they can't fuck with you and if one does, he's got at least half of the clans in Crete to deal with, with their shotguns, hunting riffles and granpa's trusty panzer.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:32 am
Almost nobody from the eastern bloc is a decent human bean at this point. It's gotten so bad that the parodies in films and vidya are more polite, humane and human compared to the real thing. Shit, just last year one albanian that lived here for 20 years, got married and had kids commited a crime and was deported. When he came back illegally, he snuck in his old house, killed the wife with two shots in the eyes and essentially kidnapped his kids. And there was another case where a similar incident happened, the wife didn't give the man the kids, so he killed her and cannibalized the corpse and its due to that that the police found him.
This is kinda like how a pig escaping into the wild will always go back to its roots, now matter how domesticated it was.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm
When I lived in shitbag apartments, I almost never spoke to my neighbors. There's something about that situation that makes people want to keep to themselves.

Now, I own a house that I'll probably be living in for the rest of my life and that's when people get friendly. In my experience, at least. My street is, uh, not very "diverse", let's just say, and people are generally chilled out and respectful for the most part. There is a creepy old lady who wants nothing to do with anyone, a duplex across the street that gets rented out to some oddballs from time to time, and a psycho from New York at the end of the block who throws a fit when someone parks in the street in front of his house. But no Albanian cannibals that I know of.
My neighbors are seriously a locally owned auto zone type shop and a younger guy who constantly keeps up with his home trying to improve it who's a good 20 feet away. Across the street just more businesses and I have a big back yard so I don't even see my back neighbors. It's great going from shitty apartment life to basically not having anyone near you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Do you know why you have no one near you? Because you live in fucking Ohio
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:08 pm
Gottem!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:46 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:08 pm
Gottem!
Not really, you two fucks still live in shitty Europe.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:14 pm

I'd rather stay in Europe than go live in Ohio
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 pm

I wouldn't wanna live in Ohio if only because mad bum is there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:57 pm
Not really, you two fucks still live in shitty Europe.
You couldn't even find it on a map, let alone tell the difference between Germany and the UK so what do you know? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!