Alright Im done eating döner for good

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Alright Im done eating döner for good

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:11 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm
Too much baking powder is one way. Some recipes call for vegetable oil, and too much of that can make waffles feel greasy, especially on the way down.
Well, it's Murrican, so I should've figured it'd be so greasy that it can make its plate transparent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:11 pm
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm
Too much baking powder is one way. Some recipes call for vegetable oil, and too much of that can make waffles feel greasy, especially on the way down.
Well, it's Murrican, so I should've figured it'd be so greasy that it can make its plate transparent.
Yeah, some dishes here are tricky to get just right. You have to find that balance between filling, comforting, and "I don't hate myself for eating this".

By the way, looked up the meat that's shaved for döner. That's impressively creepy how they mold it into a giant thigh-shaped hunk.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:15 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:56 pm
By the way, looked up the meat that's shaved for döner. That's impressively creepy how they mold it into a giant thigh-shaped hunk.
Depends on what it's made from because cow, lamb and poultry are all available. It's spiced real nicely and pretty delicious.
There are LOTS of bad places, though. Good ones are easily to spot if you follow some basic rules:
- It's not some dank little place.
- The people working there can speak German.
- It's located in a high traffic area and is stuffed around the dinner times.
- The pricing doesn't make you wonder how meat could be that cheap.
When the place is full of people around noon and it asks for a reasonable price and not some questionable dumping price like 1€ you'll be in good hands. High traffic guarantees freshness.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:56 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:56 pm
If I'm not mistaken, that döner hunk is basically a giant pile of meat pancakes.

Man, that sounds like something Murricans would come up with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Remove kebab

/thread
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 pm
Judging by the internet, Waffle House is fine if you can duck under the tables within two seconds of hearing somebody yell "Worldstar".
I shit you not black people ruin late night dining for the rest of us. I’ve had a few belligerent soldiers try to start shit after coming there to sober up from a night of binge drinking, but my god the blacks are so much worse. I watched a dumb ass nigger at a Krystal (southern White Castle) chimp out on an employee for 10 minutes straight because she asked another it she needed a calculator. Somehow that was demeaning and was part of her “white half” (bitch was somewhat light skinned mind you) showing.

Needless to say I really wanted to bash his head in but don’t need an assault charge to contend with. All of the employees turned on him though.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:47 pm

The only good thing to come out of the middle east is the food. Sadly, I have a hard time eating wraps due to a slipped disk in my jaw.

I prefer the Gyro to the doner and shawarma, anyway.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:00 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:47 pm
I prefer the Gyro to the doner and shawarma, anyway.
Yeah it's great being able to eat pork.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Everyone is able to. Don't treat retarded decisions like an allergie. Always remember that vegans and cunts like them are just fucked in the head faggots that want to openly annoy everyone around them, not people that actually have to deal with a health issue.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:42 pm

Unless they're vegans suffering from nutrition-related feefees because they insist on eating like pet rabbits.

Also pork is amazing.
-Yours Truly