Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: RedLetterDweebia

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:38 am
Tracer is fiction but even in that fiction canonically a lesbo and the origin of one of the most terrible memes I've yet come across. So whoever likes Tracer is a mega faggot by default. That is, an even bigger faggot than the ones that like Overwatch already are.
Overwatch wasn’t a game that appealed to me, but after JizzardBlizzard cucked our and changed Tracer’s victory pose I was done with them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm

They just changed the victory pose because the ass cheeks clearly identify Tracer as a man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:55 am

I will say it's pretty clear Mike doesn't give a shit about reviewing anymore and is just in it for the shekels. The Prequel Reviews were great because Mike was passionate about Star Wars and he was motivated to create something really special with his plinkett reviews. Now that passion is gone, even for Star Wars. He doesn't care anymore and as such the quality of RLM as a whole has crashed. Jay still clearly cares about movies, but he was always second banana to Mike for a reason. Rich only works as a foil to Mike and Jay. The other two are gay and I barely remember their names.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:59 am

Aidsmoby isn't even worth mentioning. RLM is about Mike and Jay and I've noticed they seem to post less frequently than ever.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:59 am
Aidsmoby isn't even worth mentioning. RLM is about Mike and Jay and I've noticed they seem to post less frequently than ever.
Yeah. Take away Mike and Jay and the rest of them would pull in Marzgurl view numbers.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:00 pm

I think Mike is tired of Hollywood movies, he seems less enthralled in HitB than ever. He seems to still get enjoyment out of BotW or when he does a movie he likes on Re:View. Jay is a film buff so he'll forever watch films, but Mike probably just enjoys what he grew up with and watching bad movies with a gut full of beer.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:28 pm

Jay's gut is filled with jizz.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:03 pm
Yeah. Take away Mike and Jay and the rest of them would pull in Marzgurl view numbers.
The fate of Previously Recorded seems to support that idea.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Or Game Station. Does anyone remember that disaster?
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:35 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Or Game Station. Does anyone remember that disaster?
Rich just doesn't have the charisma to host a show. In fact, their most viewed Previously Recorded videos are compilations where Jay or Mike swing by.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.