Reddit Letter Media

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:52 pm
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:47 am
Jack is a literal nobody who isn't even "employed" to RLM. I can bet it was Mike's call.
He also promoted Lupa's videos on his Twitter. Death by AIDS is too good a punishment for this useless sack of soy.
AIDS is too good for all of them. But they all should get it if they don't already have it.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:29 pm

I'm still waiting for super AIDS. Can't take much longer for HIV to do what TB did and get ultra resistant to everything.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15581
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:05 am

Multiresistant bacteria might do them in earlier, considering how unhygienic their deviancy is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:27 am

Med Resistant AIDS was a favorite of self hating spic homo Common Filth.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:55 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:27 am
Med Resistant AIDS was a favorite of self hating spic homo Common Filth.
Is he still paywalling his shit so he can afford his blacked sbscription?
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:55 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:27 am
Med Resistant AIDS was a favorite of self hating spic homo Common Filth.
Is he still paywalling his shit so he can afford his blacked sbscription?
Toby Faire, he has to subscribe to a LOT of gay porn sites so he can properly know how to safeguard the faithful from their evil.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest