Reddit Letter Media

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Luc Besson had her first.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:00 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:28 pm
I hear AIDSMoby's in some hot water for claiming to have fucked Natalie Portman
Lol, what shit taste. Of all the actresses out there to fabricate sex stories about, he chooses that flat, wooden charisma vaccuum. :lol:
I'd still slam her only to say I did. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 12:47 am

She's got a decent face. Nobody would believe him if he said he smashed Margot Robbie.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8079
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 31, 2019 1:14 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:42 pm
Luc Besson had her first.
Would explain why she's so hostile to the idea of an older man fucking her, even though she claims she was (barely) legal. And it's not just because it's fucking Moby
Guest wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:47 am
She's got a decent face. Nobody would believe him if he said he smashed Margot Robbie.
Nobody believed him when he said he smashed Natalie but he still claimed it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2809
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:06 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:00 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:28 pm
I hear AIDSMoby's in some hot water for claiming to have fucked Natalie Portman
Lol, what shit taste. Of all the actresses out there to fabricate sex stories about, he chooses that flat, wooden charisma vaccuum Jew. :lol:
All you had to say, dude.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2809
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:39 am



This was commissioned by Justin Roiland for his video game.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10000
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:14 am

And who says advertising doesn't work? Those RLM fanboys are eating this shit up.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3313
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:16 am

God, this reminds me of when Doge Walker shilled for some shitty Wii game called the Conduit.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:16 am
God, this reminds me of when Doge Walker shilled for some shitty Wii game called the Conduit.
And James Rolfe shilled for that guy making Cheetamen cartridges.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:16 am
God, this reminds me of when Doge Walker shilled for some shitty Wii game called the Conduit.
I don't remember that at all. I know the game itself.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests