Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 am

Shatner has a "no podcasts" policy. He includes YouTube videos in the "podcast" category and people are arguing with him that podcasts don't have video.

Shatner is also in the "everybody should be wearing COVID masks" camp. He probably wouldn't appreciate RLMs mocking of the COVID hysteria.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:47 pm
If I remember correctly, they just quickly bought some shitty costumes. Mike knows it's a "Kelvin" timeline one. It's just funny to see Shatner dunk on that. :lol:
There are more Tweets in this thread, where Shatner posts screenshots from The Nerd Crew and people are desperately trying to explain that Nerd Crew is a parody and they're really not like that, and trying to get him to watch some of their other videos. It kind of reminds me of when people would try to convince Roger Ebert to change his mind after he said that video games are not art. People need to just accept that a celebrity just isn't going to enjoy the thing you enjoy as much as you do.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 am
Shatner has a "no podcasts" policy. He includes YouTube videos in the "podcast" category and people are arguing with him that podcasts don't have video.
Apparently, he has been on podcasts. He just doesn't take bookings for them right now and only really goes on them if he knows the people of the podcast. He mentioned that he has been on Mike Tyson's podcast.
That he tells the faggots complaining about him saying no to RLM that just because you have video doesn't mean you're not a podcast is solid reasoning. What is Revenge of the Cis? Joe Rogan? Redbar? Are those not podcasts just because they have video?
Guest wrote:
Shatner is also in the "everybody should be wearing COVID masks" camp. He probably wouldn't appreciate RLMs mocking of the COVID hysteria.
He likely wouldn't but it doesn't seems like he knows of it. He would've mentioned it.
Guest wrote:
There are more Tweets in this thread, where Shatner posts screenshots from The Nerd Crew and people are desperately trying to explain that Nerd Crew is a parody and they're really not like that, and trying to get him to watch some of their other videos. It kind of reminds me of when people would try to convince Roger Ebert to change his mind after he said that video games are not art. People need to just accept that a celebrity just isn't going to enjoy the thing you enjoy as much as you do.
He's an old man. Let the guy enjoy his retirement of having a horse farm, divorcing is old wife and trying to find a hot piece of ass. He's well too old to care or be expected to care. Same with the SARS 2 shit. It's likely a good idea for him to wear a mask at his age and I don't hold it against people his age to not inform himself. I can barely be arsed and I'm in my 30s so if I was in my 70s I'd likely not give a fuck about the truth anymore either. That's not a battle he has to fight anymore. He should just watch his ponies and not have a care in the world by now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:49 am

If you're old, you might as well wear a mask. Olds and sicks are the main group dying of it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:50 am

Yeah. Kids can walk that shit off.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:48 am

Unless they become Kawasaki ninja.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 pm
She looks like a fucking crackhead.
It is an even earlier search result than her famous "Pink hair and nose ring"-photoshop, apparently used by some tgwtg wikia that hasn't been updated in a good while.
It's probably from before her getting fired, so it has none of her current matured beauty. Still licked the expression, though. Much more human than nowadays.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:08 pm

I see the faggots uploaded a video about the Shatner stuff. I dismissed it without watching.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:27 pm

A twenty minute video too. Guess they need all twenty minutes to let us know how not mad they are.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:42 pm

It's pretty good. It seems like the RLM fanboys were the ones causing most of the problems.
I honestly don't think that's Shatner doing most of those Tweets. Do you really think Shatner knows what the fuck a "Kelvin timeline" is?
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:47 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:42 pm
It's pretty good. It seems like the RLM fanboys were the ones causing most of the problems.
Just like way back in the halcyon days of Irate Gamer vs AGVN. If the IN himself isn't a dipshit, you can bet that his fanbase is :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Lmao Cucklasa literally seems like he's holding back tears at one point. "OoOohhhh noooo Captain Kirk don't be mean to me!!!!" Even his little catamite Jay starts laughing at him.

He deserves it for liking Jurassic World though. (And far worse for liking JJ Abrams)