RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: RedLetterDweebia

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 pm
We've been shitting on RLM for years newfag.
Ever since they started half in the bag, they went downhill in terms of quality.
Plinket was stale by thew point HitB was introduced. BotW has completely out shown it, though. I love their comms. I'm surprised they don't record more seeing as how easy they are to make.
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:17 pm
But does RLM deserve 100k, along with e-begging for more? Hell no.
Stop being a communist.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 am
rabidtictac wrote:
mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 pm
We've been shitting on RLM for years newfag.
Ever since they started half in the bag, they went downhill in terms of quality.
Plinket was stale by thew point HitB was introduced. BotW has completely out shown it, though. I love their comms. I'm surprised they don't record more seeing as how easy they are to make.
They're becoming lazy, that's why.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:01 am

Im too lazy to torrent te\he movies they do commentaries on.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:16 pm
Why are you faggots just now dog piling on RLM now that they're more actively shilling their paymetons?
It's that and that they are hiding how much money they make, which is a sure sign you are a greedy fuck who doesn't want your audience to know you are raking in a shit ton of money. Keep the goy uninformed to rake in more shekels and all that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
A lot of their kahntent is aidsmoby-tier.
You can shit on the guy, but he knew to keep it a side biz and he knew to fuck off before the audience really turns on you.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:13 am
It's that and that they are hiding how much money they make, which is a sure sign you are a greedy fuck who doesn't want your audience to know you are raking in a shit ton of money. Keep the goy uninformed to rake in more shekels and all that.
I've said this before and I don't think anyone's agreed with me, but it could just as easily mean they're not making much money at all and don't want people to know it's a fucking loser parade and get dissuaded from donating.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:15 am

I'm not sure if RLMs paypiggies are really dropping off. Did a bunch unsubscribe after they got mad that Mike made a silly face in the Captain Marvel HITB thumbnail?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:24 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:40 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:13 am
I've said this before and I don't think anyone's agreed with me, but it could just as easily mean they're not making much money at all and don't want people to know it's a fucking loser parade and get dissuaded from donating.
https://graphtreon.com/creator/redlettermedia

Doubt that, it actually looks like they have plateaued in the past 6 months when you look at the graph on "All". The fuckers were getting $28000 a month when they stopped showing how much they were making and this recent begging video got them an extra 1K patrons, up from 6300. I think what happened is that they must have had planned to have their revenue keep shooting up the way it did and didn't expect it to stop and are getting greedy because they expected more.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:31 pm

I'd like to know between how many people they divide that money. I don't get the outrage. RLM hasn't declined at all. They've always made some good things and some pure shit. If you hate them now you ought to have hated them in the past as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Three - Mike, Jay and Rich. Although Rich gets less than the other two.

Jack gets a cut from merch that uses his likeness. He also owns an editing and film company with his cousin, which Mike & Jay pay to edit some RLM content.

The rest get free beer/snacks at the movie nights from which Best of the Worst episodes are sometimes made.