Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 am

Three of the women alleged that Landis choked them and one woman alleged that he held her down and raped her. She also said that Landis would deliberately humiliate her because he wanted to have sex with her while she was crying.

“He turned around and he put his hands around my throat and he got very close to my face,” Baker told the outlet. “He said, ‘I will f–king kill you. Do you understand what I’m saying? I will f–king kill you.’”

Julie, who dated Landis for two years, told The Daily Beast: “On multiple occasions, he’d refer to me as his ex-girlfriend in front of girls at parties we’d go to together as a couple. He’d openly critique my body in front of people and tell me privately that I had the potential to be ‘so hot’ if I committed to working out more. He’d graphically describe sex with his ex-girlfriends and rate their abilities compared to mine, both to me and to his friends and work associates.”
Maybe Landis isn't so bad after all.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 am

I have a very hard time imagining him being so alpha chad but the thought of it is hilarious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 am

Since all these stories are made up can they put one out where Max threatens to drop helicopters on his gfs? The "Vic Morrow Curse" as Andy Dick would put it.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:49 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 am
Three of the women alleged that Landis choked them and one woman alleged that he held her down and raped her. She also said that Landis would deliberately humiliate her because he wanted to have sex with her while she was crying.

“He turned around and he put his hands around my throat and he got very close to my face,” Baker told the outlet. “He said, ‘I will f–king kill you. Do you understand what I’m saying? I will f–king kill you.’”

Julie, who dated Landis for two years, told The Daily Beast: “On multiple occasions, he’d refer to me as his ex-girlfriend in front of girls at parties we’d go to together as a couple. He’d openly critique my body in front of people and tell me privately that I had the potential to be ‘so hot’ if I committed to working out more. He’d graphically describe sex with his ex-girlfriends and rate their abilities compared to mine, both to me and to his friends and work associates.”
Maybe Landis isn't so bad after all.
Why would she date a guy for two years if he was really acting like this?

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Money. The answer is money. A north american woman will crawl through shit and endure a punch to the face if it means getting access to a shit ton of that green stuff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:49 pm
Why would she date a guy for two years if he was really acting like this?
She didn't want to sleep with the fishes, so she slept with the Landis.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:46 am

Guys, you know it was Jack that made them take it down.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:47 am

Jack is a literal nobody who isn't even "employed" to RLM. I can bet it was Mike's call.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:52 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:47 am
Jack is a literal nobody who isn't even "employed" to RLM. I can bet it was Mike's call.
He also promoted Lupa's videos on his Twitter. Death by AIDS is too good a punishment for this useless sack of soy.