Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:09 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:59 am
Christ, that was a lengthy fucking novel Bill wrote. He could have condensed that a bit.
He likes his theatrics.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:10 am

Shatner just wants to be left alone by all these weird fucks. Why can't they do that for him? Leave him alone. His life was about more than star trek. He acted in many tv shows. Trekkies fucking suck. That's why I'll never consider myself one, despite watching a shit-ton of star trek. These people are humans with their own lives. They don't exist just to validate you as a fan.

RLM's movies all suck anyway. The best khantent they ever produced was Plinkett, and they've been max level lazy about making more for years. I don't want Shatner to show up for some episode of Best of the Worst, just so Mike can suck his dick the entire time and Jay can talk about hipster movies made in Seattle by independent BLM activists.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:16 am

I think BOTW is the best stuff they make. Plinkett has been shit for a while and so has Half in the Bag. Hackfraud Media makes better Plinkett videos than RLM.

As for Shatner, the fanfags have to understand that he couldn't be arsed to inform himself. And fucking good for him! I hope that if I'd ever be rich and over 80 I wouldn't be concerned with dumb internet shit either.
All those faggots going "But Bill, you don't understand!". Yeah he doesn't and he's clearly voiced multiple times that he doesn't care to. At his age and after his career he doesn't need to. Leave the guy be and care about horses. What's so fucking hard to get about that?

Edit: And about the weak-ass burn about him being on Mike Tyson's podcast, shove it up your ass! Who the fuck wouldn't go on that podcast? I hate podcasts and don't show my face on the internet and even I would go. It's Mike fucking Tyson! Show me a single living soul that wouldn't go on his podcast and I show you a liar. Just because you say you don't do podcasts but show up for his hardly makes you a hypocrite.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:20 am

Fucking fans ruin everything they fucking touch.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:23 am

If I were him, I would just fuck off the internet. Could he take his ramblings elsewhere?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:30 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:23 am
If I were him, I would just fuck off the internet. Could he take his ramblings elsewhere?
The internet is the biggest audience he could ever have. He probably regards it as a double-edged sword. All the audience, but all the autism too.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:35 am

That's fair. But there should be a limit right? Sometimes there's too much autism a person could stand at a time, especially an old bastard like him who had to deal with such for decades.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:35 am
That's fair. But there should be a limit right? Sometimes there's too much autism a person could stand at a time, especially an old bastard like him who had to deal with such for decades.
He doesn't actually care. If you follow his tweets he's mostly busy dunking on fucking retards and when people get too spergy for him he just goes "lol i don't care faggot". He's having well too much fun on twatter driving people mad exactly because he doesn't take it serious.
Dude gives less of a fuck than Soulja Boy.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 am

Shatner's best role was on Boston Legal anyway. Who cares about Woke Trek anymore?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:27 am

That and his stints as a murderer in Columbo. That's why they hate him. He was the best Trek captain and still managed to surpass that.

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!