Soy Fiance

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3616
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am
Here's the gender-swapped version. Spoiled bitch landwhale cunt with a kid by some other man lies to herself and makes herself believe this dude from morocco wants to be with her for her, rather than a green card.
TotalBiscuit?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7914
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:57 pm



Spurdo Sparde lies to russian camwhore and tries to convince her he is rich. She says multiple times the only reason she's with this fat fuck is money. He just doesn't get it lmao.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5453
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 pm

You love your reality tv lately
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3616
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:57 pm
Spurdo Sparde lies to russian camwhore and tries to convince her he is rich. She says multiple times the only reason she's with this fat fuck is money. He just doesn't get it lmao.
DSP?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7914
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 pm
You love your reality tv lately
This one really confuses me more than anything. I'm not sure what the hell the point of it is aside from causing people to ruin their lives. :lol:

User avatar
Guest

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 pm

TLC is the greatest freak show known to man. The only channel worth watching, ever.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:58 pm

That russo cunt has some real fat cheeks. piggy fish face. I wouldnt fuck that cunt for free.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 pm
You love your reality tv lately
This one really confuses me more than anything. I'm not sure what the hell the point of it is aside from causing people to ruin their lives. :lol:
Isn't that the whole purpose of reality trash tv?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
BlueberryRagamuffin
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am


Here's the gender-swapped version. Spoiled bitch landwhale cunt with a kid by some other man lies to herself and makes herself believe this dude from morocco wants to be with her for her, rather than a green card.
I can see why beta guys would resort to buying Lithuanian sex slaves, but I'm somewhat mystified by the phenomenon of women doing the same thing. Obviously she's down with the brown, so this bitch could save herself the trouble of sponsoring a horny Muslim's green card and just date Mexicans or black guys. The extra 100 pounds of baby fat wouldn't even be a problem.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5453
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Soy Fiance

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:10 am

Black guys just want white women, it doesn't matter how fat or ugly they are.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests