What's your ideal Apocalypse?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What's your ideal Apocalypse?

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:58 am

2012 was the year people thought the world would end. I feel cheated too. I was prepared to die.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:14 am

That's part of why things are so hyper political and unreasonable today. We're three generations of losers that feel cheated out of our big event. Gen X, Millenials and Gen Z just don't have anything actually exciting happening. Boomers were too comfortable having it ultra easy to give a fuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:14 am
That's part of why things are so hyper political and unreasonable today. We're three generations of losers that feel cheated out of our big event. Gen X, Millenials and Gen Z just don't have anything actually exciting happening. Boomers were too comfortable having it ultra easy to give a fuck.
So fucking this, and these old fucks don't want to retire because they get grossly overpaid for doing fuck all, must be nice to of been able to buy a house for pennies on the dollar.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:17 am

Maybe our big event is to genocide the boomers?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:03 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:17 am
It's slowly happening with all of this progressive shit going on. If more boomers learn about furries and any other similar scum, that'll kill em.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:34 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:36 pm
I grew up in the 80s and back then I never thought I'd see the year 2019. Nuclear apocalypse was imminent. The TV evangelists said so. Nostradamus said so. My weird alcoholic mother who was into evangelists and Nostradamus said so.

And then it never happned.
And yet the same people probably still claim it's totally gonna happen, just so they can go "I told you~!" if something like that were to actually happen in their lifetime. It's like they want to brute-force the old saying about broken clocks.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:58 am
2012 was the year people thought the world would end. I feel cheated too. I was prepared to die.
All memed into existance because normies can't into Mesoamerican calendar otakus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:38 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:03 am
CIANIgger wrote:
It's slowly happening with all of this progressive shit going on. If more boomers learn about furries and any other similar scum, that'll kill em.
Or we could stop being pussies and just kill em?

Real talk, women gaining voting rights is where Western Collapse started. When purge day comes it's up to us to immediately lynch that one fucker who tries to interject "oh we also need to give the women voting rights so society is fair guys" during the big meeting when the fighting is over and it's time to start reestablishing order. Guaranteed there will be a white Knight or two that survived and will need to be shot right there.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:03 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Furries don't shock those fucking hippies. They've done more vile shit themselves in drug-fueled stupors than they care to remember.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:21 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:38 am
When purge day comes it's up to us to immediately lynch that one fucker who tries to interject "I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux."

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:32 pm

>Voice or Tictac still haven't posted anything about SMT3 Nocturne or Devilman / Violence Jack

You disappoint me. :lol: But I guess the cringiest of the three to wish for a magical Demi-Fiend adventure with friends in post apocalyptic Earth while eating insect jewels. :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow