What's your ideal Apocalypse?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

What's your ideal Apocalypse?

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Like if you ever have been excited at the prospect of the end of the world like I am, what do you want it to be?

I'd like some kind of alien invasion, or natural disaster.

Religious apocalypses, they're too scripted, not entertaining cause you know how it ends.

I'm bored at work and probably going home with the flu so... thanks for getting my mind off the blinding pain before the vomit starts! :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What's your ideal Apocalypse?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:04 pm

An alien invasion would be rad. Or just a giant fuckoff asteroid.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:04 pm

EDF! EDF!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 am

I had the most rad as shit "nightmare" once about an alien invasion apocalypse. Not like ayylmao come here and wage some infantry war or something, we'd win that easy peasy because physics is a thing and I swear we're the most brutish and violent pieces of shit of the universe. No, it was spaceships showing up in an instant and just massive shockwaves destroying everything.

But that's not my ideal apocalypse. Have you ever been into astronomy? I find space to be equally parts interesting and terrifying. A planet crashing into ours would be terrific but that's pretty much impossible. But a gamma ray hitting us seems real interesting to me. Just a flash and BAM, the whole fucking atmosphere is just gone, killing all life instantly and destroying the planet beyond all recognition in a few seconds. It could happen any time.
Space is eerie as shit, bro.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am

Just read revelations and you know the script
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am

Alien "skinnies".
Aka alien furries, but they're attracted to people without fur. Everybody wins! And by everybody, I mean me.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm

God damn it Kugel, you found something scarier than wandering Black Holes.... I'm reading about that shit now lol

Space truly is a fucked up place, and our plant flies through it until something connects.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:38 pm

I just hope whatever spooky space phenomena hits us will have a high special effects budget.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 am
I had the most rad as shit "nightmare" once about an alien invasion apocalypse. Not like ayylmao come here and wage some infantry war or something, we'd win that easy peasy because physics is a thing and I swear we're the most brutish and violent pieces of shit of the universe. No, it was spaceships showing up in an instant and just massive shockwaves destroying everything.
A real alien invasion would probably boil down to two questions: "Can we do something against them blowing she shit out of use from orbit?" (Probably not. The raw kinetic force you can generate with that is just ludicrous) and "Can we blow the shit out of them in orbit?" (Nukes might do the trick, but they can probably just shoot them down.)
Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 am
Alien "skinnies".
Aka alien furries, but they're attracted to people without fur. Everybody wins! And by everybody, I mean me.
Bullshit. If they're not tentacle monsters I will personally program the computer virus to destroy their mothership.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:04 am

Gears of War-style warhammer endless battle against some shitty aliens. SoCal would be the first to get abducted/lasered and then we'd all be brofisting our way to valhalla with our giant assault rifle chainsaws.

But you better not fucking tell me about your dead wife, Kugel.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:04 am
But you better not fucking tell me about your dead wife, Kugel.
Leave Dom alone, he was my favorite. The banter in online was my favorite and why I always wanted to play human.

Edit: Man I feel bad for gears of war fans, I'm not super into it but I used to love it back in the day, but fucking epic games stumbled into fortnite and I feel like they got the shaft a little bit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]