Pumping iron

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Pumping iron

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:40 am

There's always that one blackie at the gym who moves from station to station doing five reps at a time and never wipes the equipment off. Not only is he monopolizing everything, but he's just nasty to boot.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:39 am
Nothing triggers me more than faggots at the gym looking at there phones more than actually doing shit, and it's a sheer volume of people that do it. I'd say about 60-70% sit there for 5 minutes at a time between reps fucking around.
I'll never understand that. When I'm working out I want to get shit done quickly. I don't wait longer between sets than I have to and usually spend that time relaxing my muscles or drinking water. It's completely idiotic to get cold again instead of pushing on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:32 pm

I guess they're posers who to the gym in order to brag about how they're going to the gym.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:32 pm
I guess they're posers who to the gym in order to brag about how they're going to the gym.
You're not completely wrong, I've seen dudes take a selfie before they actually start working out to make sure there pussy pass is filled.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:54 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:32 pm
You're not completely wrong, I've seen dudes take a selfie before they actually start working out to make sure there pussy pass is filled.
Gotta make sure your insta is filled with pics of "working out" during the day to show it to dumb whores in the club at night. Most of those fuckboys are curlbros anyway so nothing of value was lost.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Smartphone drones are pretty harmless unless they are occupying machines in a small gym or something. Smelly incels with radioactive armpits who suddenly decided to hit the gym are the worst.
As a side note e-book/podcast works better than music to helps you focus in such environment. Music gets old.
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:40 am
There's always that one blackie at the gym who moves from station to station doing five reps at a time and never wipes the equipment off. Not only is he monopolizing everything, but he's just nasty to boot.
File complaint or something.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:20 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm
As a side note e-book/podcast works better than music to helps you focus in such environment. Music gets old.
Yes.
What Sargonbooks/podokasutos do you listen to?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:19 am

Took up running again to supplement lifting/pushups/etc. I had no idea I was this fucking out of shape. I went for 5 minutes before I was dying last week. Was able to go consistent for a mile or so this morning after jog/walking it for all of last week. Don't skimp on cardio lads.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:22 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:19 am
Don't skimp on cardio lads.
Yep, tell this to the curl boys who do nothing but do 1 rep of weight and then look at there phone for 10 minutes. I will respect the hell out of runners though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:14 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:22 am
CIANigger wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:19 am
Don't skimp on cardio lads.
Yep, tell this to the curl boys who do nothing but do 1 rep of weight and then look at there phone for 10 minutes. I will respect the hell out of runners though.
I still think running shoes and the various spandex outfits fuckers wear these days are gay as fuck though. Though if I looked like a faggot I'd try to run away from all the eyes that might see me.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger