Great meals you just had

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16878
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Gotta go to Glorious Nihon for dem fugu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20904
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 pm
Gotta go to Glorious Nihon for dem fugu.
One day I will. I've always wanted to spend a day at Club Sega anyway.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Linkara

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by Linkara » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:29 pm

I ate a bunch of nigger jizz!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20904
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Duck. Good old, regular, home made duck. I feel like it's Christmas.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:41 am

Doesn't Germany have cows? Eat a burger and embrace your western influence.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:31 am

Here in Europe we are more aware and worried about the climate change, environment depletion and methane emissions from cattle, so we don't eat cow anymore.
Human rights and wrongs are not determined by justice, but by might. Disguise it as you may, the naked sword is still king-maker and king-breaker, as of yore. All other theories are lies and lures.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4426
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:20 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:31 am
Here in Europe we are more aware and worried about the climate change, environment depletion and methane emissions from cattle, so we don't eat cow anymore.
And since you are also scared of being racist you'll stop eating pigs too in order to accommodate your new rulers. :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:20 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:31 am
Here in Europe we are more aware and worried about the climate change, environment depletion and methane emissions from cattle, so we don't eat cow anymore.
And since you are also scared of being racist you'll stop eating pigs too in order to accommodate your new rulers. :lol: :lol:
We also had to give up alcohol, private gun ownership, private motoring and memes. EUSSR keeps telling us it was for our own benefit, but sometimes I still can't help it but miss my memes..

Image
Human rights and wrongs are not determined by justice, but by might. Disguise it as you may, the naked sword is still king-maker and king-breaker, as of yore. All other theories are lies and lures.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20904
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:51 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:41 am
Doesn't Germany have cows? Eat a burger and embrace your western influence.
Well, just got one. At McDonald's as well. A double Monopoly whatever with bacon. It was fine. I haven't been there for years and it'll likely be years until I go there again. I'm afraid I may start to think that light beer isn't super gay or elect a nigger if I do that too often.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16878
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:40 pm

I think our streets will run red from the Anti-Jihad if they try to take our booze away.
mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:41 am
Doesn't Germany have cows? Eat a burger and embrace your western influence.
Germany doesn't have cows. Germany never had cows.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest