Great meals you just had

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Pepsi Man

Re: Great meals you just had

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 26, 2018 3:14 am

I'm partial to a rosemary and garlic steak with light salt and pepper and some onion powder since actual onions make me sick but onion powder doesn't for some reason. Medium or medium rare.

Usually just do a baked potato and some sweet corn for sides but sometimes the wife will throw this honey-sweetened parsnip and carrot dish together and it's cash.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 26, 2018 5:21 am

Yeah I love a good medium/medium rare steak with fried onions and that Clubhouse roasted garlic and peppers rub. A side of fresh cut french fries with mayonnaise (it's an acadian thing) is based.

I also had a beef Shawarma last night after a show that I really enjoyed. I hate Muslims but I really love their food.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 26, 2018 8:13 am

Had beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes yesterday. Today we'll grill some BBQ ribs, cook some chanterelle soup and then I'll grill some Finnish squeaky cheese wrapped in bacon for the evening.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 8:36 am

I'm a real sucker for fried potatoes. Add in some onions and bacon, with a steak to go with it, and you can tell french fires to sod off.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 am
Try Schwarzbrot and ham, throw fried eggs on it. Add fresh ground pepper. That's a "Strammer Max" (basically, swole Max) up here.
If you're the sunny side down kinda guy, like me, throw the eggs into a pan, wait until you can separate them and add a teaspoon of water and put a lid on the pan. Perfect sunny side down without flipping the eggs.
You think he's ready for the secret of Toast Hawaii?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 am

I don't think his power level is high enough for that yet.

As a side to steak I like to make green beans wrapped in half a strip of bacon. Just bundle them up, fix with half a toothpick, fry in the pan. They only need pepper.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 am
If you're the sunny side down kinda guy, like me, throw the eggs into a pan, wait until you can separate them and add a teaspoon of water and put a lid on the pan. Perfect sunny side down without flipping the eggs.
How did I miss this tip the first time reading this topic through? This is great. Thanks Führer Kugel.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 pm

I'm soon on my way to the local sushi joint because reasons. I really don't like sushi much, it's not bad but I would rather eat something else if I had a choice. It's a nice looking food, yes, but it's mostly just rice and that fish doesn't have much flavor. I feel many people here go to such places just to upload selfies of themselves on fagbook, showing off how cool and international they are as they're eating SUSHIII. I bet less than half of them even really like eating it. Oh well, at least I don't have to pay it today and beer in that joint isn't bad.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 2:37 pm

I love fish but sushi gives me nothing. Take that fish, any fish, fry or grill it and it's going to taste better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 27, 2018 2:49 pm

I generally prefer pure veggie sushi with cucumber and stuff in the middle (nice snacks and less of a waste of good fish), the older style of sushi that's just the fish sitting on top of a rice bar ('cause if ya have to waste fish, at least give me some more at once so I might actually taste some of it), and of course the squid sushi to bring me closer to my spirit animal.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Only people who think they are important each sushi.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.