I'm up to speed on ChrisChan now....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: I'm up to speed on ChrisChan now....

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Shut up, dummy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 am
I prefer cows like Wings and DSP whose problems arise as a result of their own arrogance, toxicity and stupidity.
Chris really isn't much different. The problem a lot of people have with him is that they want to excuse his current predicament because of his, honestly rather mild, disability.
Yeah, this was my point. People excuse almost all his shitty and retarded behaviour with his autism. In truth, if you could magic that away he'd still be a dumb as a brick faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 15, 2018 6:27 pm

It doesn't help that he's a literal redneck with a god complex. The last trespassing charge that was filed against him he claimed the mall manager banned him just before he entered the premise so he could call the cops on him. We all know Chris was banished beforehand and felt to enter entitled to private property. It's the same old story every time he's banned from locations and slapped with a trespassing charge.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:19 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 am
I prefer cows like Wings and DSP whose problems arise as a result of their own arrogance, toxicity and stupidity.
Chris really isn't much different. The problem a lot of people have with him is that they want to excuse his current predicament because of his, honestly rather mild, disability.
Yeah, this was my point. People excuse almost all his shitty and retarded behaviour with his autism. In truth, if you could magic that away he'd still be a dumb as a brick faggot.
I don't think this is quite the case. The amount of documentation we have on Chris actually gives quite the clear picture that his autism is the least of the reasons he ended up like he is.

I blame almost everything on his parents having him so late in their lives and then not raising him even remotely properly.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Shut up, dummy.
You shut up. It's not my fault a guest is so butthurt about muh troll lifestyle he can't spell properly.

By the way, I'm not troll shielding Chris Chan or absolving him of blame. But to give that courtesy to the people who fucked with him is dishonest and you know it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue May 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Indeed, all respect to Rapeman of course.

I'm not a kiwi faggot. I was just truly taken aback at the shit they pulled on Chris.

Chris is a fucking rapist if not for his gross ineptness....among other things.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:15 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:38 pm
I blame almost everything on his parents having him so late in their lives and then not raising him even remotely properly.
Well, like I've said, his parents had three other children between them when they were younger and although two of them (Bob's two) turned out normal enough, they all hate them

Bob's son didn't even tell him he had a granddaughter. He found out when the girl was eight, when he and Chris visited him to get their eyes checked
Bob's daughter didn't even go to his funeral. The family don't even know what's going on with her
Barb's son refuses to speak to her and cut off all contact with them. In fact, Chris and Barb are now near constantly pleading for Cole to come back, probably because they both realise that Barb needs somebody halfway competent to take care of her

So you see, his parents being younger wouldn't have helped him much. He probably wouldn't have developed autism if they had been younger, but they were such shitty parents in their youth that, let's be honest, where were these good parenting skills going to come from?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 26, 2018 5:33 am

Well, let's keep this train going.

Chris is in severe need of money or else he and his mom are homeless.
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 6:09 am

Good.

He seems very unhinged, even by his own standards.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 26, 2018 6:47 am

At least Barb lost all her weight, I guess she's starving. Bob was a skeleton, too, before his demise.
SpoilerShow