I'm up to speed on ChrisChan now....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

I'm up to speed on ChrisChan now....

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 14, 2018 2:30 am

:cry:

I've now caught up on every spec of "Christory" I can find. What the fuck...

I didn't want to spam the IN section or INternet Section with this, but I have to sperg.... I'm shocked to my core at his life.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Re: I'm up to speed on ChrisChan now....

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 14, 2018 2:40 am

Chris-chan would have been relatively normal, all things considered, if he could just stay off the internet. It doesn't help that the people who were messing with him were actually the worst, either.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 14, 2018 3:05 am

Those trolls too. Holy shit. I've seen some bile in my day, but wow. Those were some serious psychos messing with Chris and making him worse.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 14, 2018 4:28 am

THIS ISN'T THE FARMS NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 14, 2018 8:55 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:40 am
Chris-chan would have been relatively normal, all things considered, if he could just stay off the internet.
Nah, he got banned from that game store without the trolls messing with him and in his comics had those "jerkcops" written in based on real life shit. The trolls made it worse, but he was always going to be a fuck up because his old parents did a shit job raising him, Chris's older brother flat out told Chris that in an email describing their neglect.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 14, 2018 9:44 am

Pepsi Man is correct to an extent in that if his parents had stepped in and cut/monitored his internet access i.e. actually fucking parented, a lot of his problems could have been avoided.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 am

Dont know who this is but tried to watch some youtubes about him but they all have do the uber sad voice with emotional background music shtick which I hate.

But from the 20 minutes I could stand yeah: (ritualistic) child abuse is bad yeah
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:44 am
Pepsi Man is correct to an extent in that if his parents had stepped in and cut/monitored his internet access i.e. actually fucking parented, a lot of his problems could have been avoided.
The Lumberjack should have made through on his threat, he could have died a hero.

Fuck me both of Chris' parents were old. His dad was 55 when Chris was born and his mother was 41, no wonder he ended up having autism. They were way too old to raise a damn kid, especially one as demanding as Chris would have been.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 14, 2018 1:26 pm

His parents have three other children between them and they all hate them. I'd say age has nothing to do with it. If anything, being old and conceiving an autistic child worked to their advantage in as much as he's too mentally handicapped to realise what shitty parents he has/had, or to cut off all contact with them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:55 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:40 am
Chris-chan would have been relatively normal, all things considered, if he could just stay off the internet.
Nah, he got banned from that game store without the trolls messing with him and in his comics had those "jerkcops" written in based on real life shit. The trolls made it worse, but he was always going to be a fuck up because his old parents did a shit job raising him, Chris's older brother flat out told Chris that in an email describing their neglect.
Well yeah. He has social issues and anger issues as a result of his condition. What I'm saying is that he'd have a few literal sperge out moments on his record but not much else. The stuff he did wrong with no influence from the internet (but with large influence from his mother, since she's crazier than he is) is on him and I have no sympathy for him for it. But you can't ignore the fact that the trolls made everything worse.

These assholes literally stole his accounts, websites, email addresses, etc, and sold some of them for money. On top of that you have that 13 y/o bastard that forced him to shove a medallion up his ass so he could get back his PSN account (and Julie!) and some of those trolls literally visiting his home and/or calling his house phone so that they could get his parents to walk in on him when he was doing things that, in any other situation but troll involvement, would have been considered relatively normal. From that documentary that CIANigger is watching (and watched part 10 right before posting this), you even have recordings of people visiting Chris-chan IRL and realizing that he's not that bad of a guy but not wanting to admit it because it's too fun to fuck with an easy target.
Chris-chan got to the point that almost everything in his life, except his family, was a lie. Every friend, every fan, every love interest. Everything. They took an already messed up dude and they bent him over backwards and fucked him because they wanted someone to laugh at.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man