I'm up to speed on ChrisChan now....

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: I'm up to speed on ChrisChan now....

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 14, 2018 3:44 pm

I don't think "Trying to run over a store owner with a car" is considered "not much else". Sure, he failed like he usually does, but still.
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:05 am
Those trolls too. Holy shit. I've seen some bile in my day, but wow. Those were some serious psychos messing with Chris and making him worse.
He is like Spoony in that he attracts the worst of "fans". The main difference is that Spoony keeps this as a one-way relationship, whereas Chris-chan is easily molded by his viewers..
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 14, 2018 3:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:44 pm
I don't think "Trying to run over a store owner with a car" is considered "not much else". Sure, he failed like he usually does, but still.
His mother was in the car with him and directly involved with that. She's far crazier than he is.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon May 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:47 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
His mother was in the car with him and directly involved with that. She's far crazier than he is.
Now thats an extreme case of the-pot-calling-the-kettle-black right thurr
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
For a fairly ugly and old woman she was quite the whore.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:19 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
For a fairly ugly and old woman she was quite the whore.
She also has her own mental issues. She's a notorious hoarder and that's one of the many things that led up to their house burning down (the spark being Chris-chan's idiocy).

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:32 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:55 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:40 am
Chris-chan would have been relatively normal, all things considered, if he could just stay off the internet.
Nah, he got banned from that game store without the trolls messing with him and in his comics had those "jerkcops" written in based on real life shit. The trolls made it worse, but he was always going to be a fuck up because his old parents did a shit job raising him, Chris's older brother flat out told Chris that in an email describing their neglect.
Well yeah. He has social issues and anger issues as a result of his condition. What I'm saying is that he'd have a few literal sperge out moments on his record but not much else. The stuff he did wrong with no influence from the internet (but with large influence from his mother, since she's crazier than he is) is on him and I have no sympathy for him for it. But you can't ignore the fact that the trolls made everything worse.

These assholes literally stole his accounts, websites, email addresses, etc, and sold some of them for money. On top of that you have that 13 y/o bastard that forced him to shove a medallion up his ass so he could get back his PSN account (and Julie!) and some of those trolls literally visiting his home and/or calling his house phone so that they could get his parents to walk in on him when he was doing things that, in any other situation but troll involvement, would have been considered relatively normal. From that documentary that CIANigger is watching (and watched part 10 right before posting this), you even have recordings of people visiting Chris-chan IRL and realizing that he's not that bad of a guy but not wanting to admit it because it's too fun to fuck with an easy target.
Chris-chan got to the point that almost everything in his life, except his family, was a lie. Every friend, every fan, every love interest. Everything. They took an already messed up dude and they bent him over backwards and fucked him because they wanted someone to laugh at.
Yeah I've seen ChrisChan vids before, but none as comprehensive as these coming out. They really lay it all out.

God I wish that Bluespark little fuck was my little brother. I'd beat the shit outta him and steal his shit and break it after catching him tormenting strangers on the Internet.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Yes, but you have to understand that he tried to run over said store owner once before and completely on his own, neither of his parents were involved (in fact they didn't even find out about it until a troll called them and told them)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:55 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm
God I wish that Bluespark little fuck was my little brother. I'd beat the shit outta him and steal his shit and break it after catching him tormenting strangers on the Internet.
Bluespark (or was it Bluespike?) apparently posts on Kiwifags, along with other "Christorical Figures." I don't know how these faggots are "verified," give all their dox to Null?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:32 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Yes, but you have to understand that he tried to run over said store owner once before and completely on his own, neither of his parents were involved (in fact they didn't even find out about it until a troll called them and told them)
Yes but the fact that it happened a second time with her in the car is telling. He has no support system.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Chris-Chan is a perfect storm of fuckups. His parents were old and low-IQ and partially crazy. His problem isn't just that he's got autism or neglect but also that he's plain dumb. Loads of shitty genetics and a terribly unsuitable upbringing combined. Add the whole internet shit and you've got a recipe for disaster.
I doubt that there will ever be somebody similar to him. The internet has changed and I can't imagine the kinds of fuckery that went on to go down today in that capacity.
Not for a lack of trying, though. Krautchan has been trying their hardest for years to make Drachenlord their own Chris-Chan.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!