Weather

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weather

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:48 pm

I thought he's supposed to measure my temperature that way?!
The ball is wild!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Aaaahh I enjoy this. Finally the fucking heat wave starts to subside. No more frying in +30° day - +20° night. It's a pleasant 21° now and my house is habitable again. Temperature never really needs to go above 23°, there's absolutely no reason at all for hotter weather, my nordic mongol genes will strongly dissent any temp above 25°. I hope this current weather stays forever.

Equality can only exist between equals. Civilization implies division of labor, division of labor implies subordination and subordination implies injustice and inequality.

Poonoo
Site Admin

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:16 am

It looks like I will experience Wacken with no rain or mud. I inhaled a shit ton of dust though, when some of the thrash bands on one of the smaller stages started a circle pit on the first day there would be a haze of that shit.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:47 am

Next week until the heat wave is over for me
Fuck Summer it’s the nigger of seasons

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 pm

I'm so fed up with summer-FASCISTS who keep repeating "we must enjoy this heat, it will be cold soon again" like fucking parrots. There's nothing enjoyable trying to get sleep in a fucking oven.
Equality can only exist between equals. Civilization implies division of labor, division of labor implies subordination and subordination implies injustice and inequality.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 pm

This summer I had an incident where the electricity and AC in my apartment went out and wouldn't be fixed until a day later, and then I got lost taking a walk and almost got fucking heat stroke. Not fun.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:48 pm

Summer is great screw you guys. Yeah I don't like it when it's 90 degrees FAHRENHEIT but considering where I'm at it's really bad winters , so I'll take all the warmth I can get.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:04 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 pm
I'm so fed up with summer-FASCISTS who keep repeating "we must enjoy this heat, it will be cold soon again" like fucking parrots. There's nothing enjoyable trying to get sleep in a fucking oven.
Can't sleep for shit, either. Even my fucking eyeballs feel like they're too warm.
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 pm
This summer I had an incident where the electricity and AC in my apartment went out and wouldn't be fixed until a day later, and then I got lost taking a walk and almost got fucking heat stroke. Not fun.
I once had a heat stroke and spent the rest of summer avoiding the sun like I'm a vampire. Fun times.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Poonoo
Site Admin

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:04 pm
I once had a heat stroke and spent the rest of summer avoiding the sun like I'm a vampire. Fun times.
You're a weeb, you always do that.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:44 pm

His Pocky would melt in the sun.
The ball is wild!