Weather

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weather

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:23 pm
I'd say it's over 10cm here. The last few days have been pretty sunny, though the snow has yet to be impressed by that.
I'd hate to be elderly around here. At most there's been a small path shoveled into the snow, but only if you're lucky.
Your townspeople like to follow the Spoony Way to deal with snow, I see.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Our cities love to brag with how much salt for clearing roads they have whenever snow comes around and people voice concern.
They leave out that they have so much because the fuckers barely ever use it.

The road I live in has not been cleared and now has that nice, compacted snow ice. Had I eaten an egg on the balcony, I would've accidentally poured more salt on it than they supposedly did.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:50 pm

Yeah, I also came across a portion of walkway that was nothing but solid snow. Still, better than some winters from my childhood were entire streets where covered in ice.

I also recall a particular winter where our cities bragged about "Don't worry. We have more than enough salt!", only to use up everything in like one week. I'm surprised Kraut farmers can still grow crops after this avalanche of salt :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Six or so years ago we had a pretty snow-heavy winter and the salt ran out absolutely everywhere.
Next summer, a fellow store owner rented out a closed store next door as storage and bought three trucks of de-icing salt, hoping to hit it big next winter.

We since haven't had a hard winter. Even this year it's not very impressive. In fact, that specific one we had zero snow or ice.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:14 am

Jesus, fucking earth quakes we've been having around the globe. Japan was hit and now the Indus subcontinent. Surely climate change is to blame.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:47 am

I blame the gays.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:47 am
I blame the gays.
That is probably exactly what Pakistan is doing right now.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:55 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:47 am
I blame the gays.
That is probably exactly what Pakistan is doing right now.
Even a blind hen finds a corn every once in a while.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:11 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:19 pm
North Texas hasn't seen icy weather since 2015. Now we're about to get hit with it for the next four days and my social media is going nuts. "How are the streets?" "Should I go out?" "Is everyone okay?"

We had some freezing rain last night, but nothing major. Still, there was a massive wreck in nearby Fort Worth last night, due to ice on a bridge, that everyone's talking about. The Weather Channel says it was over 100 cars.

This is what happens when Texas drivers have to deal with just a little bit of ice for the first time in six years.
Texas media is gay. When they aren't predicting rainmeggedon they'd screaming about icepocalypse.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:51 am

Holy fucking spaceballs. It's 20 degrees in lower Texas and I went outside for five minutes and nearly got frostbite despite wearing two pears of gloves. I had to come back in though because of the steaks.