Beers and Meads

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: Beers and Meads

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:48 am

Figures. Japanese have a very inflated sense of the value of their shit these days. It's why I don't recommend people buy modern MIJ guitars when you could buy the vintage ones used instead.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Multi-folded Nihon whisky. Cuts through your liver.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 05, 2019 2:17 am

I'm drinking a Sapporo. But, yeah, it is an expensive drink when compared to similar domestic beers.

I'll pack-back a few Coors Lights tomorrow at a friends.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 05, 2019 2:28 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 2:17 am
I'm drinking a Sapporo. But, yeah, it is an expensive drink when compared to similar domestic beers.

I'll pack-back a few Coors Lights tomorrow at a friends.
Nip beer? Never heard of it. The only Asian beer you'll get here is Tsingtao, which is a very light lager you'll get in just about every Chinese restaurant over here but nowhere else. It's perfect for just washing down food and I really like it for that but I'd never buy a crate of it. I think it has it's place for washing down flied lice and chicken kung pao down your throat as a once in a while thing but couldn't stand up to be a TV beer.

I'm currently having a Carlsberg Elephant Extra Strong.
SpoilerShow
It's not something to drink if you want a great beer. Hell, it's got sugar added so it's not even beer to a German. It's what you drink to get shitfaced real bad in a way you will regret a lot the next day. So don't mind my posts in an hour or so too much, I'm halfway there. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 05, 2019 2:35 am

Ironically this Nip beer was brewed and shipped from Vietnam. Even the Japanese outsourced its labor.

Beer is super expensive here in Canada. I actually... Jesus can't think of the word to properly express this thought.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 05, 2019 2:37 am

Don't bother. I couldn't grasp the concept of beer being expensive anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 05, 2019 2:45 am

Envy! That's the word I'm looking for. I sometimes envy America's economy beer. A cold six of fucking Pabst Blue Ribbon is like fifteen bucks here.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 05, 2019 2:53 am

Why'd you want to pay that much for such a weak-ass beer anyway? Burgerland can't brew good beer for shit either.
It's not even me dunking on burgers for fun. Beer is very, very touchy with climate. The only places that can make good beer are Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland, Česká (seriously, the way Anglos spell that nation's name is so fucking obnoxious I'd rather write it in the native name) and Belgium.
Any other nation may just be able to occasionally make a passable beer but that's pretty much it. Climate doesn't allow Italy, France or Spain to make anything drinkable. That's alright, their wine is pretty awesome.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 05, 2019 6:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 2:45 am
Envy! That's the word I'm looking for. I sometimes envy America's economy beer. A cold six of fucking Pabst Blue Ribbon is like fifteen bucks here.

PBR is fucking awful. All of our macro beers are shit. Or at least all the ones I've tried were. I honestly would rather drink malt liquor than american macro adjunct lager swill. Both taste like shit but at least Mickey's will get you blasted quicker.

Even China and Japan make better swiller lagers than we do. Heinecken, Sapporo and Tsingtao are inoffensive. Not "good" (I wouldn't bother to buy them from a store or stock them in my fridge) but they don't taste like vomit. Sapporo tastes like corn water, which is a massive step up from American macro beer. Tsingtao is pretty refreshing if cold.

I don't know where you live, but you should be able to get something decent there (edit: should have known you would be a FUCKING LEAF). I've had some good American beers but they weren't the larger brands. The largest American brand I know of that tastes good is Sierra Nevada, and that's mostly if you buy the beers they sell that aren't IPAs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Tsingtao is a German beer. Created in Tsingtao, Kiaochow in 1903.