"The Community"

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
ban

"The Community"

Post by ban » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 pm

That's a question mostly for the burgers in the forum : what is it with niggers and their obsession with the community. No matter what kind of community it is, whether it's the hood, the music community, the vidya community, the rape community etc. What is it with them. Is it some kind of subtle hypnotic after-effect or some key word to make everyone else feel bad by tugging some heartstrings? Any ideas?

I'm asking because from what I've seen about baguette blacks is that they don't give any fucks about any community.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: "The Community"

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 am

Replace it with "tribe". And just like tribes bashed each other's heads in or how the tribal leader is replaced via murder and exploits it's tribe (see black African's politics) it's only important when it's convenient.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 am

I'd like to add that by being a burger that a lot of them also know each other. I used to live in a somewhat ghetto area and whenever you go to the store for example you usually see two black folks who know each other and talk about stupid black shit.

You're also taught at a young age that everyone who isn't black is out to get you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:46 pm

I assume it's a holdover from slavery, when families were broken up in the process of transplantation. Presumably slaves embraced their local slave communities as a substitute for family.

But I don't know, because obviously tribalism still exists in the developing world.

A lot of this black community shit ends up getting exploited by con men thanks to the magic of Affinity Fraud. Moorish nationals are just one example.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Keep in mind that in African nations it's not unusual in the tribal areas that children essentially grow up in groups and taken care of by aunts, mothers of other kids, grandmothers and such. I guess it's a bit of a holdover from that as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 am
Replace it with "tribe". And just like tribes bashed each other's heads in or how the tribal leader is replaced via murder and exploits it's tribe (see black African's politics) it's only important when it's convenient.
"Bashed"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Well, damn. That's a bit more dark than I realised. I just thought they did that shit to shield themselves with other people, possibly smarter than them, in order to answer their questions for them, given they like to spend more time talking ebonics and passing weed around causing permanent brain damage. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:10 am

I mean I've heard certain metalheads refer to metal fandom as "the metal community."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:38 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:10 am
I mean I've heard certain metalheads refer to metal fandom as "the metal community."
Those are sub cultures and they all do that shit, from fashion to games to swingers
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:20 am

Niggers are social apes that in all actuality hate each other. There is no black unity in Africa, for example.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.