Stupid Shit Said by Guest Posters

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Stupid Shit Said by Guest Posters

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:19 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 am
I just feel most sorry for Spoonoo cause he's from Australia, home to the most venomous snakes on earth, including feminists
The feminists are way worse in Cucknadia. They are so bad that the MRAs became a thing because of them, when Erin Pizzey feels the need to emphasise how bad Cucknadia is when she didn't do so with Sweden goes to show how fucked their feminists are.

And the snakes aren't an issue, only 2-4 people die every year from them despite around 1000-1500 bites a year because we are all real men.
That's true, i personally ran afoul of the feminist agenda and was taken to court for not doing as told in high school
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:58 am

wtf really?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:58 am
wtf really?
Yes
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:53 pm

I think he meant for you to elaborate
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Serious question, not shitposting: Why do we have guest posting now?
I don't know you have to ask Poonoo. May be the last attempt to have an open community until it inevitably becomes a circle jerk (of le drumpf, left is always bad and DHI is always right/was right again) like all the others where anything that is not close to these ideals will be shouted down until they leave or be banned.
A bit of this and that. DHI wasn't half as right wing when I joined but then again the world wasn't either. Internet Nobodies didn't talk about politics up until the whole Trump candidacy and the media hysteria about that and that's around the point when DHI got political. Or rather the immigration disaster in Europe was the point. You know, when all started to go to shit.

Anyway, guest posting was a mistake and, having paid respect to the meme, a reasonable decision. I could go look into the IPs but from when that fake Spoony fanboy guestposter was around I'd say that most guest posts are from at most ten people. Still, it allows people from /tv/, /cow/, SA and even kiwi to just come here and drop a comment without having to register an account. It was a function by default and we just kept it.
Between the regulars, we could keep this shit running but it's funnier when some rando shit can just drop a Lupa thirstpost in the middle of it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 pm
Between the regulars, we could keep this shit running but it's funnier when some rando shit can just drop a Lupa thirstpost in the middle of it.
The best kind of thirstposting is doing it as a tactical strike.
Just drop it like its a bomb and the thread is Pearl Harbour.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Serious question, not shitposting: Why do we have guest posting now?
I don't know you have to ask Poonoo. May be the last attempt to have an open community until it inevitably becomes a circle jerk (of le drumpf, left is always bad and DHI is always right/was right again) like all the others where anything that is not close to these ideals will be shouted down until they leave or be banned.
A bit of this and that. DHI wasn't half as right wing when I joined but then again the world wasn't either.
Yeah. I want to jump in on this point to reiterate how true it is. DHI predated the rise of SJWs. Then they were suddenly everywhere and the forum sperged about them for a good while, which is why Assiman ran away. If DHI seems more right-leaning now, it's only because we've had two fucking Obama terms which coincided with the rise of SJWs fucking everywhere and invading everything + all the news media, social media and mainstream conversation is being framed in the terms SJWs want it to be.

I still identify as liberal because that label would suit me better than the other side. If I branded as conservative, being an American, I'd have to constantly explain why I hate christfags and think big business over here is full of corrupt shits + why I agree that some social safety net is necessary.

But it's almost as bad now with the liberal party. If I were chilling with SJWs, I'd be excommunicated almost instantly for being pro-gun ownership, against illegal immigration and against the general creep of so-called hate speech legislation into areas which truly should count as freedom of speech.

There needs to be a viable third party in America, but not some faggot S argon snowflakecuck party for fence-sitting pseudo-intellectuals. We need a working class party here.

Point is, it's hard not to shift to the right when SJW bullshit is shoved in my face every fucking day.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:45 am
We need a working class party here.
Many countries do. Fuck, even here the Labor party were indeed a working class party until very recently. It's not like your Democrats who shifted hard with Bill Clinton in the 90s, they were the working class party until this decade where they suddenly wanted to be yankee shitlibs because a lot of our youth have been brainwashed by your leftist TV shows.

If you look at the left in general prior to the New Left of the 60s their economic policies were pretty solid (i.e. not based on feels) and they actually gave a shit about the working class. They hated communists and marxists and actually liked capitalism, but they supported unions and wanted a system that actually worked for the people. Now government spending programs are wasteful horseshit or blatantly corrupt payments, but the programs they had planned were the building of practical infrastructure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowy_Mountains_Scheme

Like this in Australia.

Could you imagine a left wing politician suggesting a program like this for schools these days? They'd be yelled at for fat shaming and would cuck out.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Working class parties are good for increasing all kinds of worthless bureaucracies and not much else IMO. As entrepreneurs, workers are also needed and so are parties who stand for their cause, but these so called "working class parties" seem to keep having again and again very limited understanding of economics. Leftists here really seem to think we can live on debt forever, money grows on trees and solution for everything is more loan. If we keep increasing our public debt long enough yet we will go down the same road as Greece, that's fucking intelligent.

Although I find this conservative/liberal division somewhat artificial I do identify more as a conservative for the sole reason I find conservative ways more reasonable based on sense and logic. There's this obvious problem with conservatism: sticking on with same values and customs just because "it has always been this way" isn't that smart, questioning everything to the certain point is healthy for the society. But there's a much more severe problem with liberalism: it needs conservatism, it needs something to be liberated from, whereas conservatism really doesn't need liberalism. When for example equal pay is attained does liberal stop there? Fuck no. Liberal comes up with all kinds of imaginary menaces and oppressions next. The road to hell is paved et cetera. We have possibly the strongest gender equality in the world (despite the fact that conscription only concerns men here), but ask some fuminist how they like it in here; this is possibly the worst sexist and oppressive shithole in the world for them. What a bunch of ungrateful Marxist cocksuckers.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Assiman left because he's a hypocrite. Sex was where he drew the line. I can somewhat understand that it doesn't matter in general who some Internet Nobody fucks but not on principle.
Like what, all the dumb shit is hilarious and okay to shitpost about but I'm somehow supposed to ignore tansfaggotry, Lewis being a closet faggot, Boogie thinking he's basically the crack cocaine fetish of his former wife or Miscarriage of Acchild being an actual cuck. Why? Because that's too personal? Fuck that thinking.

And about the whole left vs. right thing I never thought going 100% in either direction as if it's some kind of dogma is reasonable. Especially not when the parties representing those ideologies change. But where the fuck else am I supposed to LARP as a Nazi if not here? That hasn't been fun on /pol/ for years now and I hate krautchan just as much as I do SA.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!