DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 2476
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 pm

I was going to congratulate you for stupid cherry picking a 2 months old post, but what you've done isn't even cherry picking, you've said something completely unrelated to my complaint, so why don't you just crawl back to your rat hole? You don't get to be funny if you fuck up the very basic thing, which is understanding what you're replying to.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6645
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Cya next year rat fuck.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

rat-fuck
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:50 am

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by rat-fuck » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:11 pm
Cya next year rat fuck.
'Til next time my man.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.

rat-fuck
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:50 am

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by rat-fuck » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 pm
I was going to congratulate you for stupid cherry picking a 2 months old post, but what you've done isn't even cherry picking, you've said something completely unrelated to my complaint, so why don't you just crawl back to your rat hole? You don't get to be funny if you fuck up the very basic thing, which is understanding what you're replying to.
Beautiful.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14024
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 am

We've got a 8ch image board now. Just something if this place is ever down for whatever reason.
https://8ch.net/dhi/index.html
So if this board is gone or down, you know where to ask who messed something up.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Guest

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:23 pm

You know what would stop all those spambots? Payed registration. I think ten American dollars would be a reasonable amount.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:23 pm
You know what would stop all those spambots? Payed registration. I think ten American dollars would be a reasonable amount.
But then our only member would be Duwango.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6645
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:30 pm

I'd have to start a gofundme
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14024
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 pm

That's such a great idea, one has to wonder why nobody else came up with that yet.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6645
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:18 pm

DHI was down for awhile, did it get DDOS'd?
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests