DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:54 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Mental gymnastics
So you're saying you can't google a random woman that YOU personally would consider attractive, and a woman, that nobody would know irl and has no connection to you? I don't speak for everyone, but I would LIKE to know how to better identify a real woman from a tranny. You make such a huge deal about it.
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Mental gymnastics
So you're saying you can't google a random woman that YOU personally would consider attractive, and a woman, that nobody would know irl and has no connection to you? I don't speak for everyone, but I would LIKE to know how to better identify a real woman from a tranny. You make such a huge deal about it.
Fuck my original post didnt get through with poonoo changing settings every minute XD

short recap:
Dude I HAVE show the youtubers and such that explain how to spot trannies and their mindset and ancient religion behind it and what place of power they control.... He is deleted from youtube because of "hatespeech" now but I think someone either achived his stuff here or its him going on another platform: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/red_red/

As for the picture thing. How would I even go about that? Google search "attractive woman" and then ignore the first 10 tranny filled pages and look for someone in line with my taste on page 10-20?? Why would I go through all that trouble and waste that time when I already know the responses Id get to that? (75% saying that is a tranny too `15% trolling she is ugly and 10% random nonsense) Like anyone would suddenly go "oohhh noooowwwwww I believe you even after all the evidence of the growing tranny movement just because you posted a picture"?
Well dude, if there's a system for detecting trannies that you know about and are good at then demonstrate it to me.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:38 pm

Lol, ASS is sperging out so hard the spam filter doesn't think he is a real person half the time. :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:04 pm

I see our Turing Sensor is still generating false positives :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:25 am

>banned user who was banned for being an obnoxious shithead and screeched about how he's never coming back
>now complaining that he can't post
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:27 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:25 am
>banned user who was banned for being an obnoxious shithead and screeched about how he's never coming back
>now complaining that he can't post
You people really have some serious delusional minds lol. Why do all those mental gymnasics? Do you really feel so low and stupid when I point out your flaws?

You do seriously not get that
A. never said that.
B. Did come here for the larger part of a year when poonoo didnt have the ban done correctly
C. Am just here for a bit to troll about them not being able to keep me away
???

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:04 pm
I see our Turing Sensor is still generating false positives :thinking:
Only positive about ASS is his HIV.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:45 am

I see the dhimmi bitch is in full persecution complex mode agian.
The posting error has happened for quite a while now. It's nothing critical. Guest posts have to sporadically be allowed by mods when the spam filter isn't sure if it's spam or not and that has been the case for years. The sub with a post waiting for approval gets a little question mark and any mod gets a notification so it usually happens pretty fast.

Nobody is struggling to keep you away, ASS. That's technically impossible anyway. But honestly, for how long do you plan to come crawling back to whine like a bitch? You're a one-note, angry, boring little man. Go back to sucking sandnigger dick for weed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:50 am

>tfw the spam filter bullies me when I'm not ASS

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:52 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:50 am
You're a guestposter. That's bad enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:52 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:50 am
You're a guestposter. That's bad enough.
Better than being a mod.