DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
ban

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:39 pm

I remember reading the proper comic as a kid and thinking that "wow", the movie went a bit more in depth with some scenes. I had VHS tapes of all the Asterix movies as well but you know how it is with VHS.

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am

I fucking loved the movies but that one especially. I also had it on VHS (TV recording) and whenever it was on TV I watched it when I still had a TV.
It might just be my most watched movie. I must've watched it over 30 times and will watch it again when I get the chance.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:39 pm

Fucking same. I think the only other Asterix flicks that come close are the one with Cleopatra and the one with the Britains.
It's very different from the others (not just because it's not based on a comic), but man is it ever cool.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:38 pm

It's a great concept to retell a classic story with a comedic twist. The humour is spot on.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:51 am

Earlier today DHI wasn't loading. Which made me think, do we have a bunker were to go to yell at Poonoo until he fixes it get news about what happened and to still be in contact with your gentlemen of colour? I remember someone created a board on 8chan last time we had an outage, but that is long gone.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:41 am

r/DHI incoming
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:51 am
Earlier today DHI wasn't loading. Which made me think, do we have a bunker were to go to yell at Poonoo until he fixes it get news about what happened and to still be in contact with your gentlemen of colour? I remember someone created a board on 8chan last time we had an outage, but that is long gone.
Found the faggot who didn't pay his tenbux to get DHI Plat and access to the secret Discord :roll:
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:51 am
Found the faggot who didn't pay his tenbux to get DHI Plat and access to the secret Discord :roll:
After Something Awful was sold off by Loltax I swore to never pay tenbux to anyone anymore. It's just not the same thing!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:51 pm

I asume that the registration mail of dhi is checked by SPoonoo if something happens.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:43 am

Yup. The 8chan board is long gone, as you could imagine. I don't see a point in setting up another as image boards seem even more liable to disappear than we do.
You've got Poonoo's webmaster mail from when you registered so there's that.

Maybe I'll look into some emergency thing later this year. Likely just some clear net solution.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!