DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Griever

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Griever » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:01 am

It seems like, every time I forget to check DHI for a few days, I come back to find that our forum hosts have been triggered so hard by our bantz that they demand censorship. It's a damn shame that free speech apparently holds no value on the modern internet. Well, here's hoping that this will be our final exodus for the near future, and thanks to Poonoo for putting up the scheckles to get us our own domain again.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 am

The syntax of this forum is very primitive and copy rarely comes out looking correct. Look at the line spacing as I write this. Also, are you utilizing some kind of forum theme? I really liked the previous forums simple, no bullshit, color scheme sans graphics.

All-round big thanks for dishing out money so we don't have to worry about whinny liberal sysops offending today's faggot generation and creating widespread safe spaces.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:17 am

Give it time. Setting up some shit is an ongoing process. What's important is that this site remains and we don't have to move again.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:01 am

But I'm entitled, dammit!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:Give it time. Setting up some shit is an ongoing process. What's important is that this site remains and we don't have to move again.
Yeah. Like, what the hell is up with the romans? :D Are we just that DEUS VULT! over here? Or is this an old Total War Rome template? :D

I'm sure things will improve with the site and layout over time. The most important thing is having a permanent home. Imagine, so many rustles caused by what 20 or so sperges from around the world have to say. Imagine if everyone on the planet could speak freely like this.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:06 am

They of course should be crusaders but I've got a boner for the Roman empire so I'm willing to oversee that fact. DEUS VULT!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:13 am

rabidtictac wrote: Are we just that DEUS VULT! over here?
That's why I chose it for now :lol: . Main reason is Proboards made changing the colour scheme easy from the default, here I would have to get in and code it manually and I don't know what I am doing with HTML shit. There was an option to change the colours but I couldn't change the background or half the damn colours, and I had already set everything up and installed php and all that shit before "Lindsay's" 48 hour deadline so I just went with a template that was less shit than all the others that were either black with white text or just crap.

I will look up a tutorial later to make it like 3.0 or close to it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 pm

http://dhi.freeforums.net/

Smart move Poonoo, shit's gone now. "TOS violation."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:http://dhi.freeforums.net/

Smart move Poonoo, shit's gone now. "TOS violation."
I think that was from me locking it down and telling people to move again. Don't care, knew it would happen after a few days which is why I sent emails for people like Lolki and Ban but pretty much everyone is here now. We lost way more people going from 1.0 to 2.0 but most found their way back after a few months.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:01 pm

I haven't seen our caricature guy for quite a while. Hasn't been around on 2.0 for a while and wasn't on 3.0 at all.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!