DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 pm

I still use Classic. I used that ass ugly purple shit until I found the option to change it. I never got used to that shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:40 pm
I agree - this is the DHI classic theme, but I've been using the default one before the "big poonoo disaster" because it simply has better readability and doesn't strain my eyes. Instead of asking you to play with colors again, just give me the option to change it.

It also gave me incentive to finally set up the avatar to URL based one, just so I won't have to reupload it in case you'll try to update phpbb again in future.

Look at this shit. This just isn't as convenient and blends together too much. I've also noticed that simg is gone.
SIMG is gone because it is unnecessary. I didn't bother adding it since the newer versions of PHPBB auto scale anyway.

The old colour theme is still around on the original files and I have a backup of them anyway, I'll check it and re-upload it. I didn't know many people used a different one to the default brownish theme (which suits us since we are a shitposting board).

EDIT: Double checking if this was it:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:06 am

Thanks boss, that was the color I needed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:31 am

I guess not only am I a faggot I'm also colourblind because this website looked red/orange to me not brown...

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 am

Having problems logging in. Pls fix, Spoonoo

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 am
Try it now, I removed one style since it was a broken version of the classic one, that may have been the one you had set. If it still fucks up, tell me your account name and I can change your board settings.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Much better. Now I don't hate visiting this place.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

verisletafacies

Post by verisletafacies » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Having this exact same problem here. Once I log in that error message is all I see.

Spoony never disappoints to disappoint? I liked more "Your home for sperge", but I guess Poonoo had to watch some Spoony vids to survive while going through the dark times with this forum software.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Try it now, I removed one style since it was a broken version of the classic one, that may have been the one you had set. If it still fucks up, tell me your account name and I can change your board settings.
I can't log in

mad bum the filthy guestposter

Post by mad bum the filthy guestposter » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Can't login either boss, I've been demoted to grandma status.