DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24199
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:27 pm

I've set it to expire in 25 days when I made it. It'll vanish on it's own.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:26 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:45 pm
Could that "Rey is Palpatine's blah blah" announcement be removed already? Nobody gives a shit anymore.
Sorry the movie was ruined for you.
I'll never forgive DHI for this! *Chewie angry growl*
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:27 pm
I've set it to expire in 25 days when I made it. It'll vanish on it's own.
Aaand here's another thing I noticed today: When trying to add an attachment to post, it gives the error message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." And it's not about too big attachment size, even 50 kb file gets the error.
Nationalism. Capitalism. Patriarchy. All else is error.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24199
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:15 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:30 pm
Aaand here's another thing I noticed today: When trying to add an attachment to post, it gives the error message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." And it's not about too big attachment size, even 50 kb file gets the error.
Poonoo would know more but I believe our webspace is just full. Nobody can use attachments anymore.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6526
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by CIANigger » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:15 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:30 pm
Aaand here's another thing I noticed today: When trying to add an attachment to post, it gives the error message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." And it's not about too big attachment size, even 50 kb file gets the error.
Poonoo would know more but I believe our webspace is just full. Nobody can use attachments anymore.
I wonder if it's possible to shit post so much that you can't shitpost anymore.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:23 pm

Oh well, finally the servers are filled to the brim with shit 8-)
Nationalism. Capitalism. Patriarchy. All else is error.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9561
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am

I'm getting notifications for replies that are months old
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24199
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:25 pm

Oh that old problem again. Haven't had that for a year.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6526
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by CIANigger » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Poonoo, did you fuck the site again? Getting that weird white screen error posting more and more frequently.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:54 pm
Poonoo, did you fuck the site again? Getting that weird white screen error posting more and more frequently.
Probably in panic mode trying everything to keep ASS out and failing yet again :lol:

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6526
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by CIANigger » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:54 pm
Poonoo, did you fuck the site again? Getting that weird white screen error posting more and more frequently.
Probably in panic mode trying everything to keep ASS out and failing yet again :lol:
For the record, ASS, I was in the "don't ban" camp. Even so your constant refusal to post a picture of what you think a real woman is continues to be a massive red flag.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest