Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:50 pm

We should all be more acceptive towards more emotional boys that reject toxic masculinity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:25 pm

Point taken. He needs a mentor. Get him away from that insane mother poisoning her son.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:50 pm
We should all be more acceptive towards more emotional boys that reject toxic masculinity.
Who's idea was that even? Boys aren't very emotional by nature, or at least not in the way that girls are. Why don't the girls have to get hard instead? Or better yet, why aren't they allowed to be who they are in a society that is all too happy to spout that dumb phrase at every opportunity?
When a plot goes against human nature, it's bound to fail. I feel like I'm missing something. I'm not a very smart man and the years certainly didn't help that and yet even I know that fact from shallow observation. Are they truly that dumb or am I being played?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Social media - especially tumblr - has teached nobodies over the years to make believe instead of facing the harsh reality. I would say some really are that dumb, played like a fiddle by scammers on Patreon and similar sites.

(Also the penis is evil.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:20 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:09 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 am
Virtually identical

[...]
I draw the line. Kid didn't do anything wrong dude.... fuck.
You already crossed that line when you challenged a mentally crippled Cucknadian Karate master (who lurks this forum) to a MMA fight. At least this half retarded kid will never ever see my post. Cuckson did see your post. That kind of hypocrisy can lead you to the Spoony side, young Niggawan.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:02 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:20 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:09 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 am
Virtually identical

[...]
I draw the line. Kid didn't do anything wrong dude.... fuck.
You already crossed that line when you challenged a mentally crippled Cucknadian Karate master (who lurks this forum) to a MMA fight. At least this half retarded kid will never ever see my post. Cuckson did see your post. That kind of hypocrisy can lead you to the Spoony side, young Niggawan.
OK way different lol. Cuckson is grown up, bigger than me, and talks all this shit about being a martial arts master. He can put his money where his mouth is and face me! :twisted:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Damn, you got called out, nigger! Not so different, bro. You could be the scrawniest shit I've ever seen and I'd still bet on you because we both know that Cuckson can't do shit to defend himself besides maybe retard strength.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:46 pm
Damn, you got called out, nigger! Not so different, bro. You could be the scrawniest shit I've ever seen and I'd still bet on you because we both know that Cuckson can't do shit to defend himself besides maybe retard strength.
Oh god it's all unraveling! :(