Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Stranger

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 am
Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 am
Why is Corky bad at being edgy?
No, he is kind of right. If you push someone too far, there's a fair chance they WILL snap some day. Maybe they'll only punch you, but maybe they will murder everybody.
IF kid is bullied THEN school shootings

No, he's not correct. Dudes who shoot up schools don't just come to school angry at one bully and kill anyone in their way indiscriminately.

It's not even a good shitpost. It's just needlessly edgy. Kind of like whenever George Carlin would be a nihilistic shitlord and try to say, "provocative," things. Small wonder Corky is a Carlin fan.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:01 am

Not exactly, but the Columbine shooters were bullied by multiple people and they came to school angry one day and killed random people indiscriminately. That seems to be the standard, except it's usually a lone gunman.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:01 am
Not exactly, but the Columbine shooters were bullied by multiple people and they came to school angry one day and killed random people indiscriminately. That seems to be the standard, except it's usually a lone gunman.
The Columbine shooters also clearly didn't have a decent home life (who lets their children build their school in a shooting game and then play campaigns in that map and doesn't step in??) and were both multiplying the issue by bouncing their ideas off of each other and pushing each other's negativity further.

The thing is, shooters and such are usually just as mentally unstable as people who commit suicide. Until Elliot Rodger we really didn't have a decent method to look into why they end up how they were and, hoo boy, let me tell you how messed up Rodger was. You could say, "he was bullied," but just like you can't say that August Ames was only bullied and that's what directly led to her suicide you can't say that some kid being bullied leads to school shootings (also that they should happen to get rid of bullies because muh edge).

Parents being involved with their children and teaching them how to hold their own is the solution, here. Sometimes the parent is the problem, though, and others pay the price for their shitty parenting.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:35 am

In case you aren't aware of things that have been learned by digging up information on Rodger.
Mumkey also has more hard-evidence style information on his channel, such as a full reading of the manifesto released by Rodger.

Is Rodger everyone? No. But the point, here, is that he was incredibly mentally unstable and, in his case, no matter what his father tried to do to help him he wouldn't listen and would go whining to his mother who babied him in such a manner that the dude ended up believing himself to be the supreme gentleman that deserved anything he wanted, up to and including showers of pussy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 am

I thought his cruel Moroccan step-mom put him over the edge by constantly emasculating him.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:17 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 am
Stranger wrote:
Apparently nothing is shitposting around here unless I declare that every race except the whites should be gassed. :roll:
https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/009/ ... pg&fit=max
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:07 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 am
I thought his cruel Moroccan step-mom put him over the edge by constantly emasculating him.
That's what Rodger claims. The reality is muuuuuuuuuuch different.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:17 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:53 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 am
Stranger wrote:
No, he is kind of right. If you push someone too far, there's a fair chance they WILL snap some day. Maybe they'll only punch you, but maybe they will murder everybody.
IF kid is bullied THEN school shootings

No, he's not correct. Dudes who shoot up schools don't just come to school angry at one bully and kill anyone in their way indiscriminately.
Exactly. It's an if... then fallacy. These are two things that happened and they have a relationship with each other, but it's not as simple as if then.
If you push someone too far, there's a fair chance they WILL snap some day
If [a bad thing] happens to [a person], there's a fair chance they WILL [become mentally or emotionally damaged by it and retaliate some day with an unacceptable behavior] at some future point within their lifetime.

NO FUCKING SHIT

"If bad things happen, people may respond negatively in the future in ways that harm innocents."

Again, no fucking shit. Bad things happen. Bad things happen to everyone. Bullying is just one of a thousand Bad Things. It doesn't cause school shootings any more than a parent raping you or a mugging or a home invasion or PTSD or survivor's guilt or a fire or an earthquake or being in a warzone or a car accident.

People get pushed every day. They get pushed "too far" every day. Everyone reacts differently. Some people drink, or talk to their friends, or bottle it up, or cry, or punch their spouses, or molest a kid, etc.

This attitude about bullying causing school shootings reminds me of Boogie saying his mother's abuse forces him to be fat today. No, nigger, you just reacted that way and never got out of that mindset. If you were a different kid, maybe you'd have reacted by killing your bitch mother. I probably would have gone that way. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 pm

It's a bit like saying that violent video games cause school shootings. If that were the case we'd be in Mad Max world right now.

Some people are just fucked in the head, and then getting bullied on top of it ain't helping much.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 am
Apparently nothing is shitposting around here unless I declare that every race except the whites should be gassed. :roll:
But I want my Nihon waifus. Sad.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 pm

You guys are all wrong about the columbine shooters having shit home lives.

They had friends and nice homes.

I've fucking met Sue Klebold.... I worked in that area of Denver.

Dylan could've been helped, it was Eric Harris. He was a true sociopath. Beyond help. He was the ring leader, and they had all kinds of journals and texts detailing how stupid everyone was for not suspecting them, because they hid it WELL.

Any indications they were trouble were written off as boys acting out. Nobody knew the fire power they amassed.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger