Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by Auli » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:20 pm

I really hope these MMA people visit his school and beat the shit out the bullies.

I know we sorta bully people here, but they deserve it.

I went kinda unscathed in school. Think it was because people from the hospital talked to the rest of the school. Was kinda awkward. I'm blaming that for not getting girl in school.

Even one of the top 3 protected me from the one kid that got mad af because I kicked a football (not eggball) back to my class-team. I was short, I mean REALLY short, so I looked veeeery young, so the kid that pushed me off the ground into a tree got his shit kicked by the schoolbully.

That was kinda fun.

Where anyone here bullied at school? Or was anyone the bully?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Kid looks semi-retarded.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mom filming her kid crying his eyes out because of bullying - MMA people getting involved

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:28 pm

I got messed with up until I was 11. Then puberty hit like a ton of bricks. Then at 15-16 I had decent muscle and stood up straight and realized I could talk shit and back it up.

Ive been on both sides. They can suck, but being bullied made me tougher, and being a bully meant I had the power, and I saved it for the shit heads.

:D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:57 pm

A lack of bullying creates SJWs.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:02 pm

I've been more on the bullied side of things. Nothing too serious, just others feeling like being assholes for fun.

Said assholes also included the school's alpha bitch brigade, so turning SJW would require me to mentally retcon my own childhood.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:39 pm

We had one kid you got bullied almost daily. I never did the bullying, but I never stood up to him. Now that I'm older I know that I was kind of a dick for not doing things.

He got mad for literally anything. That's why people pissed him off and then laughed at him when got angry. And sometimes mental. One time, he got completely mental on someone, and my brother (who I think wasn't bullying anyone ever) tripped him when the mental-guy tried to go off on someone.

I don't have any doubts that this kid gets mad when bullied (it's understandable), but that just encourages the bullies. Boys likes pissing other boys off.

I don't really blame the bullies. I blame their parents who most likely bullies their kids at home. The school is so shit for not fixing it, as well.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Maybe Mom should be getting him MMA lessons instead of trying to scam pro-athlete cock on social media.

Lesson #1: You/you're kid is getting bullied because he acts like a faggot and can't make a proper fist.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:43 pm

Never really was bullied or bullied anyone. I was one of those weird martial arts-obsessed kids. I was a weirdo, but people didn't bother me I guess.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:25 am

Wasn't bullied and didn't bully either. I did kick the shit out of a neighbourhood kid once, though. He was a choleric.
Auli wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:39 pm
He got mad for literally anything. That's why people pissed him off and then laughed at him when got angry. And sometimes mental. One time, he got completely mental on someone, and my brother (who I think wasn't bullying anyone ever) tripped him when the mental-guy tried to go off on someone.
Just like that. He'd get so mad he'd had to throw up. A friend kicked a football between his legs when he was running around like a mad spastic. He went fucking ballistic and ran at me because I was the closest. The little shit would try to scratch and bite. I was super fucking sick of his shit, threw him to the ground and kicked the shit out of him until his mother came screaming. She was also fucked in the head. Ever since her husband and her five year old daughter died in a car crash she and her dipshit son were out of their minds.
I would've killed the shitter if she didn't intervene. Didn't feel bad about it either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:45 am

White's not doing that kid any favors by leveraging his story for virtue points. Fuck twitter culture and every piece of shit celebrity who perpetuates it, seriously.

But anyway, boys get bullied because they've been ID'd as the most useless member of the tribe. On a deep primal level the other kids know that this kid doesn't have his shit together and would only be dead weight in a crisis situation. Him confirming that he's a blubbering pussy with this vid is only gonna prove their instincts right.

I know that all sounds like some faggy edgelord shit but its the truth. I don't hold the kid accountable though, sucks that he wasn't molded into a more tribally appealing young person by his parents. In this case his coddling mother is more at fault for his suffering than the inescapable force of nature that is male hierarchy dynamics. She probably took him out for ice cream to cheer him up after this, when in reality what he really needs is someone around the house who sneaks up and bodyslams him when he isn't standing up straight.
SpoilerShow