Halloween 2017 - the year Halloween died

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

Halloween 2017 - the year Halloween died

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:59 pm

So it's Halloween.

Uh, so... you guys doing anything? Dressing up? Party? Whine? Have fun? Seen any dumb articles? Any retarded tweets? Some fucking mindboggingly stupid anything somewhere?

BONUS: Post your most offensive costume idea.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Halloween 2017 - the year Halloween died

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:51 pm

I wanna go as uncle ruckus. But I got what Michael Jackson got and am turning white.

So my life's going up! :)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:55 pm

You can be reverse-Rachel Dolezal!

I randomly switched to a random episode of Dr. Phil earlier and Rachel Dolezal (white chick, who says she's black) was on.
Btw... she's white. They showed a picture of her as young, and she was the whitest kid I've ever seen. And I live in Norway.

I want to go as a black man. But stay white, and go as a white man who says he's black.

On a serious note: I'd go as a Trump supporter. I have a MAGA-cap already. I'm white. And I can be racist when I want to, so that won't be a problem. I'm also kinda privileged.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 pm

The only thing I've ever gone as is a nerd. I literally just throw on a button up shirt and tell everyone it's a costume when it's just something I grabbed out of my closet.

I can't get into the Halloween spirit between the amount of people around here who refuse to embrace it (because apparently it's okay to celebrate Christmas but not Halloween even though both have been bastardized from their original meaning and have nothing to do with Christianity-- also Easter) and the amount of people that give you funny looks if you even seem like you're just maybe a teeny tiny bit slightly not taking the culture that the costume came from seriously.

My wife, however, wants to dress up as a sexy cop before bed one of these nights coming up so that's a win.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 pm

I'll spend time with my family who will visit. Do you mean most offensive to leftists or normal people? Because my answer is different on which one you one you want to know
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 pm

Do people even celebrate Halloween in Scandinavia? I guess it's pretty spooky for women in the streets at night but that's every night.
Well, it's been 500 years since Martin Luther nailed a shitpost to a church door so it's a day off in all of Germany tomorrow, not just in East Germany as it usually is. Cathcucks are a bit miffed about that.

I do what I always do at Halloween. Nothing special, since we don't celebrate that here. The sweets industry tried to push it for a couple of years because they'd love another cash grab before Christmas but it didn't stick.
Dressing up in dumb costumes is what kids do here on Sylvester. It's basically like a mix of Halloween and Christmas carol singers. The grown ups go around and get hard liquor. Dressing up isn't required.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:17 pm

All Halloween is around where I grew up is a few little kids walking around the neighborhood and collection candy. That's basically it. Halloween hasn't really been a proper thing here until like a generation after me.

Growing up, it was just that weird carnival-like Murrican thing that kept popping up in TV shows.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Halloween in a normal United States neighborhood is just another commercialized holiday where little kids go around and collect candy that everyone buys in big 20+ dollar bags to hand out so it's never even really worth discussing or celebrating-- hence why I just throw on a button up shirt and say it's a costume.

I definitely prefer the idea of Dia de los Muertos over Americanized Halloween. That crap has style and looks fun. Our stuff is just another Hallmark idea but this time it's spooky.

You do get a few decent haunted houses that pop up around this time, now and again, and there's a few hardcore decorators that do a neat job on their houses though. That's cool I guess.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:31 am

I haven't done shit for Halloween since I was a kid. Nobody even comes up to my house for candy anymore, hasn't for years.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 am

Halloween is for kids. I don't understand why you have losers like DSP getting dressed in costumes so they can sit on a stream, or adults getting excited to dress in costumes in general.

Adults celebrate halloween by watching a scary movie or something I guess. But I generally watch whatever I want whenever I want, with no regard for the time of the year.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome