The History of DHI

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
pibbs

The History of DHI

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:12 am

I lurked on 3.0 before becoming the fag called pibbs.
So I know little about this place except it's a great place to bitch about Spoony. So...
How did it start?
Who runs this dump? Who the fuck is he really?
Any former internet nobodies come around?
Any scandals? Controversies of note?
Any internet nobody ever try to take this place on?
Favorite memories?
Anything of importance or interest?
Has there ever been an actual female to come around?
C'mon nostalgia here, but I don't mean Doge.

rabidtictac

Re: The History of DHI

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:06 pm

This place started from sperge, mostly from Spoony.

Poonoo runs this place. He was formerly a mod on 1.0 DHI and he took it on himself to create DHI again after Monty nuked 1.0 accidentally and had no interest in bringing it back. Probably because Monty was still butthurt the website never became Cracked.

Guru Larry has posted on every iteration of DHI. Asalieri posted on all versions except this one. We used to have more. Brad supposedly commented a couple of times and so did Lupa.

We're not important enough for scandals. Petty drama, maybe. Most of the notable drama was from 1.0 when Monty ran the place and Busy Street was a thing.

Internet Nobodies don't talk about us because we either fly low enough under the radar (this is the case for most of them) or they don't want to invite comment. You can type Dead Horse Interchange into google and you'll find anyone else who ever did talk about this place or us.

Memories? I dunno. This place is cool. My favorite "memory" was probably when Poonoo took over DHI, because we finally had someone in control of DHI who understood what this place was fucking about and why people came here. Literally any of the current mod squad could be in charge now and I'd feel the same way though. But it wasn't that way in 1.0.

There are no women here. There are only transsexuals, gays, ladyboys and internet traps aka FBI honeypots.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:56 pm

How dare you not mention The Right Honourable Invisible Nigger, TicTac.

He is the greatest man to ever bless these forums. Someday he shall provide us with salvation, when we are ready.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Deadhorseinterchange started as a website for Urinating Tree and Ebeeto. The owner was some ginger, underage cunt called Monty. He wanted DHI to become the next TGWTG. The forum, however, was mostly used to talk shit about other internet nobodies. Monty didn't ever really like that and was about as ban-happy and oppressive as Scarlet was on the Spoony forums. Ironically, her iron fist reign was what brought most people to the site in the first place because they could vent their frustration there.
UT and Ebeeto rarely ever uploaded any videos and the angry reviewing of old was super dead by that point anyway. Nobody ever in the history of mankind gave a fuck about Monty or what he did and even if they did he didn't upload enough either. So the forum became the only reason to visit the site and the reason why people came wasn't the reason Monty wanted people to come along.

The site was accidentally nuked, Poonoo made 2.0 and it became what it was always meant to be: Your place to sperg.
There's no real exciting drama. Maybe you'll be a bit amused about Mucha and the whole "Why don't you talk to us anymore" deal or about Assiman rage-quitting but that sounds a whole lot more interesting as it really is.
Poonoo is some Jew from Straya, tictac is some faggot from California, I'm a nigger from Denmark. That's all you need to know about us as people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:16 pm
Deadhorseinterchange started as a website for Urinating Tree and Ebeeto. The owner was some ginger, underage cunt called Monty. He wanted DHI to become the next TGWTG. The forum, however, was mostly used to talk shit about other internet nobodies. Monty didn't ever really like that and was about as ban-happy and oppressive as Scarlet was on the Spoony forums. Ironically, her iron fist reign was what brought most people to the site in the first place because they could vent their frustration there.
UT and Ebeeto rarely ever uploaded any videos and the angry reviewing of old was super dead by that point anyway. Nobody ever in the history of mankind gave a fuck about Monty or what he did and even if they did he didn't upload enough either. So the forum became the only reason to visit the site and the reason why people came wasn't the reason Monty wanted people to come along.

The site was accidentally nuked, Poonoo made 2.0 and it became what it was always meant to be: Your place to sperg.
There's no real exciting drama. Maybe you'll be a bit amused about Mucha and the whole "Why don't you talk to us anymore" deal or about Assiman rage-quitting but that sounds a whole lot more interesting as it really is.
Poonoo is some Jew from Straya, tictac is some faggot from California, I'm a nigger from Denmark. That's all you need to know about us as people.
That's pretty much it. On 1.0 and a bit of 2.0 there was a lot of internal petty drama among members, but once Assiman left for good that stopped entirely. But it was much worse on 1.0 since Monty was a fucking idiot who paraded the site as a free speech zone but would then implement a stupid amount of rules for a forum that has 10 or so regular posters. I raged at him the most when he tried that shit and would cause a huge shitstorm when he would try to ban mucha or implement crazy shit like having the forum hidden to non-users (he was doing this to not scare away potential TGWTG fans who wanted to know what Ebeeto was doing) which ironically made it just like Spoony's forum.

Rat Fuck told him that "this is what you wanted" because in 2010 he indeed shat all over TGWTG and attracted a crowd who hated them. He regretted it and let DHI die.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:06 pm
This place started from sperge, mostly from Spoony.
All of the anti-TGWTG shit from 2010/2011 started from Spoony being a cunt and his former fans being pissed.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:06 pm
Poonoo runs this place. He was formerly a mod on 1.0 DHI
I never was. Pretty sure you were though, along with TinyTim and Jerald (and others I have forgot). It was Assiman's idea to make another forum in a skype chat I had with him but knowing him he says he is going to do something but if it takes longer than an hour he cant be fucked, so I did it. In that same chat he said we should bring back Busy Street too, but I decided not to do it and he got bored like I thought he would so it never came back.

Thank fuck for that, he would have been another Monty when hating SJWs became a thing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 am

Didn't Assiman ragequit around the time Gamergate became a thing in like mid 2014 or so? Regardless of what Kugelnigger said I'm still vaguely interested in that topic.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:19 am

Duwango wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 am
Didn't Assiman ragequit around the time Gamergate became a thing in like mid 2014 or so? Regardless of what Kugelnigger said I'm still vaguely interested in that topic.
Yep, got triggered hard at people hating SJWs and lashed out at others like a belligerent asswipe. I got tired of his shit and fired back at him since others seemed clearly worried about his oldfag status. It was funny how everyone else avoided the shitfight me and him had in that thread on 2.0, it was like you were all watching two parents fight :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Once someone was as abrasive to him as he was to others he ran off. It pissed me off because when I originally lashed out at sociologists after watching the Brainwash Norway documentary he kept dismissing it like an asshole with his head in the sand. I tried very hard to be reasonable with him but he acted like a belligerent dickhead, to the point where when I looked back at it I looked like fucking Bernie. I remembered that when he lashed out again and realised you can't be calm and reasonable with him when it comes to that shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:01 am

I kinda remember that.

There didn't used to be the setup with a thread for each nobody. People just started threads to discuss whatever, and the result was there always being about 10 threads on the front page about Spoony.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:07 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:01 am
I kinda remember that.

There didn't used to be the setup with a thread for each nobody. People just started threads to discuss whatever, and the result was there always being about 10 threads on the front page about Spoony.
That's the only good thing Monty implemented and that Assiman wanted enforced on 2.0. Every time something happened on TGWTG a new thread would come up.
Old Black Man wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:13 am

This is good stuff.
But who the fuck are ebeeto and Monty?
TGWTG contributors?
What was their content?