Dick Coughlan went insane

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Dick Coughlan went insane

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6SCWFaVI3w

Does anyone remember this guy? He always kind of looked like a drug addict meth head, but this stream is ridiculous. Check this shit out. Hopefully youtube archives it. As near as I can tell, he's either naked or in the process of getting naked, he shakes around and wobbles to and fro so much I'm almost 100% he's high as a kite on something and a lot of his recent streams/videos have been of him with no shirt. Where he shakes and rattles around while rambling.

Near as I can tell, dude is full-on hooked on drugs now.

I thought he was naked in this stream at first, but I THINK he's wearing pants.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Dick Coughlan went insane

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:18 am

I have no idea who this crack head is, was watching live and he's so irish its really hard to understand him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Pretty funny but not unexpected. As to who he is: He's a guy that was fairly big in the old atheism circlejerk pre-Atheism+ and the whole social justice shit. He always hated the shit out of Thunderf00t, though. While there are plenty of reasons to hate him, I'm not sure Caughlan ever had one. He just did.
Caughlan is or used to be a stand-up comedian and while he always came off as a druggie in many of his videos, here he certainly is on something. I'd guess either meth or loads of cocaine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Good. God I hate this prick. Only smug cunt on the internet I felt genuine ill will towards.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 am

"Smug cunt" describes him very well. It's one of the reasons why I said he had no reason to dislike Thunderf00t. For everything you can dislike Thundercunt for, it applies to Caughlan as well and while I was around when it started, there's no real reason given why. He just started some shit with him at some point and that was it.
And to be honest, Caughlan always looked like he sucks dick at the busstop for the next shot so I found it easy to see why Thunderfag was a smug fucker towards him in his responses. It's not hard to feel superior to him.

What's even more funny, actually, is that tictac is still subbed to him because he shares his hate towards Thunderfuck. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:16 am

Don't have much to say about the Dick the anorexic fedora potato nigger that Kugel hasn't brought up already. Much like everyone from the Jewtube atheist hugbox, he is a welfare-mooching junkie motherfucker who's only claim to internet nobody fame is being extremely unlikable and unwatchable. I definitely remember BigAl2k6, boomstick545 and a few others going out of their way to plug Dick (figuratively and mayby literally).

I should be surprised that he hasn't changed one bit from his 2009 incarnation, and yet I'm not. :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 am

What's even more funny, actually, is that tictac is still subbed to him because he shares his hate towards Thunderfuck. :lol:
Dammit, you should be grateful to my hateboner. You guiz would have never known about his total breakdown otherwise. :lol:

I'm subbed to a lot of bastards I stopped watching ages ago. I stay subbed just in case they ever post anything interesting again. It's the youtube version of the Concorde Fallacy. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 am
He just started some shit with him at some point and that was it.
I think it dates back to the Atheist+ scandal when Thunder called Rebeca Twatson an attention whore (in so many words). Dick is as blue-pilled as one can get.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Dick wears a shirt for once and begs for more patreon money. I guess he's full-time jewtube now, presumably because of health issues? But he's still pulling a spoony/linkara over videos being done when they're done.
RAPEMAN wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:08 pm

I don't think he's worked for a very long time.
SpoilerShow