Las Vegas shooting! Who to blame?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Las Vegas shooting! Who to blame?

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Not only does BradPosingasChillock take MOBA''s too seriously, but his conspiracies too! Hope this intensity applies to the gym lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:24 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 pm
Not only does BradPosingasChillock take MOBA''s too seriously, but his conspiracies too! Hope this intensity applies to the gym lol.
Fail troll fails again. Btw going to the gym is for insecure faggots. How much dick have you sucked in the showers there?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Idk. How does one filate proper? :D

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:05 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 am
https://streamable.com/ud7tv

They are all actors and/or CGI. It's all fake, false flag, red flag, purple flag, tuna salad, satanist, anti-buddha, inter dimentional pilates and stuff.

Like, stink, subscribe, help our cause by buying UltraMegaButtForce3000 formulated by Dr.Potato DJ MC MJ ACDC who dosn't even have a college degree. Let's make your shit 2000% harder.
Conspiritard conveniently ignores this post so he can beg me for the link, instead.

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Come on guys he's just a truthseeker I'm sure he can show us evidence so that we can be as enlightened as him.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:44 pm

This needs the guile theme so fucking badly :lol:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:44 pm
This needs the guile theme so fucking badly :lol:

lol obviously drunk

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:47 am

>hair trigger
Oh the stupidity. It hurts. Go look up how a trigger mechanism works. A "hair trigger" isn't a thing. It's a description of the behaviour of a trigger, not some kinda item that you could ban. You lighten the pressure you have to apply to the trigger but you do that at the cost of the striker's impact power. You make the trigger lighter, you'll have to take more care about your ammunition going off on lighter strikes.
It's all fucking bullshit talk either way. Nobody was sitting there with a stopwatch. I give you a regular, semi-automatic rifle and some magazines. I give you a window looking at a concert crowd. Honestly, I'd be disappointed if you didn't kill at least fifty people. It's shooting fish in a barrel. You can not not hit somebody with every shot. Unload that shit and you'll create a massacre easily without training.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 am

A bump stock is something different. It's a pseudolegal burgerland technology to simulate full-auto fire. Pretty typical of these various workarounds that (often aftermarket) gun companies find so they can sell mall ninjas shit that would normally be illegal. It looks to be a fairly newish thing. I'd not at all be opposed to subjecting bump stocks to similar legislation as we would fully-automatic weaponry. That's the only concession I'd make to libtards on this issue. A bump stock sounds like shit that should already be regulated anyway, and only isn't because it hadn't been examined seriously until now.

Like how 3d printing changed guns and gun laws.

Needless to say a "hair trigger," as kugel said, isn't something you can ban. It refers to a trigger that takes relatively few pounds of pressure. Also, IMO I fucking hate hair triggers. ALL of the misfires and accidental fires I have EVER seen in my fucking life were due to a hair trigger. I'd rather have a double-action only, no-safety gun than something with a hair trigger. Fuck that shit. The people who accidentally shoot their dicks off? Hair triggers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Hair trigger sounds like something for pussies who are afraid to hurt their fingers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette