Las Vegas shooting! Who to blame?

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Las Vegas shooting! Who to blame?

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:53 pm
Rage of white man is quite something, indeed. Honkeys are just better at everything, even at terrorism. If there's something positive in this, it's the fact that niggers or dune coons won't stand a change if a race war ever comes.
Your trolling gets tiresome, try to come up with something new.
You niggas retarded as fuck. Just stop discussing politics and world events if you dont want to get smacked around the head with facts, the truth or that your entire life is based on lies.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Don't be mean to me, I'm tender.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 pm
You niggas retarded as fuck. Just stop discussing politics and world events if you dont want to get smacked around the head with facts, the truth or that your entire life is based on lies.
I could blow up a mall tomorrow, say that I did it of my own accord and had nobody trying to get me to do it, and you'll be on here going, "NIGGA THAT WAS THE GOVERNMENT, STAY WOKE, DON'T BELIEVE ONDORE'S LIES."

Your schtick is old, tired, and Alex Jones tier.

While I'm at it, fix your gay username. It stretches the forum.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:40 pm

then explain with hundreds of people with their smartphones out filming the concert n shit there is no footage of people dying getting shot?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 am

You can find footage on sites other than youtube with about 5 minutes of googling.

If linked here you'd switch from, "IT WAS FAKE," to, "THESE BODIES AREN'T FROM THE SHOOTING," and if that were proven to be true you'd circle right back around to your retarded, "THE GOVERNMENT WANTED TO SHOOT PEOPLE AT A CONCERT BECAUSE REASONS."

You're not baiting. You're genuinely retarded and your stupid, "lol this joke is so clever," username isn't helping change that image.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 am

https://streamable.com/ud7tv

They are all actors and/or CGI. It's all fake, false flag, red flag, purple flag, tuna salad, satanist, anti-buddha, inter dimentional pilates and stuff.

Like, stink, subscribe, help our cause by buying UltraMegaButtForce3000 formulated by Dr.Potato DJ MC MJ ACDC who dosn't even have a college degree. Let's make your shit 2000% harder.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:12 am

It's all an augmented reality game by the shapeshifting Jewish Lizardmen conspiracy to draw away our concentration from the fact that the Earth is flat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

George Costanza

Post by George Costanza » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:24 am

Seriously, can we have a fucking limit on fucking username length. Every time the conspiratard posts it fucks up the columns, and it's really fucking with my autism

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:43 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 am
You can find footage on sites other than youtube with about 5 minutes of googling.

If linked here you'd switch from, "IT WAS FAKE," to, "THESE BODIES AREN'T FROM THE SHOOTING," and if that were proven to be true you'd circle right back around to your retarded, "THE GOVERNMENT WANTED TO SHOOT PEOPLE AT A CONCERT BECAUSE REASONS."

You're not baiting. You're genuinely retarded and your stupid, "lol this joke is so clever," username isn't helping change that image.
link then
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:28 am

George Costanza wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:24 am
Seriously, can we have a fucking limit on fucking username length. Every time the conspiratard posts it fucks up the columns, and it's really fucking with my autism
It's a warning to you that the thread is contaminated and it's time to abandon ship.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome