Ghosts 'n' Shit

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Ghosts 'n' Shit

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Figured to cash in on this topic while the iron is still lukewarm.

Not to be confused with a video game series about a knight in underwear, this thread is about spoooky stuff. Do you have a story about how you charged your JO Crystal till you received the positive ectoplasm of your local Metatron? Do the killer plushies that haunt you after playing your hacked bootleg CD labeled "Sanic.exe" have blue arms? And do you know any tales of professional supernatural researchers like Chris Bores 'N' Doors, paranormal pursuer extraordinaire?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Ghosts 'n' Shit

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 pm

You do realize that I'm both in driving distance to you and know your IP, right? Remember that some posts of yours make me want to punch you? This is one of them. I'll have a lot of time next week. Just saying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:01 am

Ghosts don't exist, so I guess I'll talk about Shit.

Let me tell you about legendary shit. This is the kind of shit you may only see once in a lifetime. Back in my younger days I spent time in the Navy. On one occasion I was aboard an aircraft carrier. I was going about my business when word started to spread from compartment to compartment about a giant shit that was in a commode near the aft end of the ship. People started to migrate that way so I went, too.

By the time I got there a crowd of over a dozen had already gathered around a stall trying to get a peek. Some had went back to their berthing to get their cameras. What was inside defied my expectations of what shit was capable of. In the commode was a turd the size of a fucking housecat. The fucking thing was as big around as my fist and possibly a foot long. It was vertical and the bulk of it was protruding up out of the water.

Eventually the guys responsible for keeping the head clean had to break it up with a mop handle in order to get it to flush. Sadly I didn't bother to get a picture of it unlike others did, or else I would share it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 am

That sounds like a paranormal shit to me; only ghosts could possibly produce that much fecal matter.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:33 am

I’m literally taking a shit right now. Literal shit posting is the best kind.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 am

Pretty sure my ex-girlfriend's aborted fetus visited me when I was drunk a week ago.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:27 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 am
Pretty sure my ex-girlfriend's aborted fetus visited me when I was drunk a week ago.
Rape culture and girlfriends don't make sense, you're drunk.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:02 am

Being haunted by spectral unborns? Boy, we’ve all been there before!
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:21 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:27 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 am
Rape culture and girlfriends don't make sense, you're drunk.
Yup, all day yesterday, my nigga.
Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:02 am
Being haunted by spectral unborns? Boy, we’ve all been there before!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 pm
You do realize that I'm both in driving distance to you and know your IP, right? Remember that some posts of yours make me want to punch you? This is one of them. I'll have a lot of time next week. Just saying.
Jokes on you I visit my family next week.

Though I sense that I'm getting a bit too much notice from senpai, so I might try to vent off my sperg.

Seeing how the most unholy of months is upon us, I might just try to culturally enrich this forum with a spooky creepypasta of such ball-tingling terror the likes of which he haven't seen since Luke Mochrie turned trans.
Get ready, for Sp00ny.exe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette