People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:36 pm
I would envy you but you get to have Merkel too
No need to be envious. Those rights, or rather privileges, are getting more and more restricted. Mostly thanks to the EU.
Of all the shit trends we've adopted from the USA, I wish murdering the nation's leader would be a thing here as well. It'd be so nice if somebody Kennedy'd her.*

*Hello BND and NSA. No, I don't intend on murdering anyone. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:45 pm

I think we may have gotten worse at ripping off Murrica. Whenever our media talks about transsexuals, they tend to describe them as if they're actual hermaphrodites.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CIA Afro-American

Post by CIA Afro-American » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:59 pm
We're the only ones allowed to kill presidents, you dirty goyim.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:42 pm

CIA Afro-American wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
We're the only ones allowed to kill presidents, you dirty goyim.
Fine. I don't want you to kill the president anyway. I'd love you to kill our chancellor, however.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:28 pm

Doesn't Germany have a President that does jack shit?
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:41 pm

I wouldn't go that far. He shakes hands and does a little speech at christmas and New Year's which is more or less the same every time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Of all the shit trends we've adopted from the USA, I wish murdering the nation's leader would be a thing here as well. It'd be so nice if somebody Kennedy'd her.
Nah, you don't want to Kennedy her. Kennedy died pretty much instantaneously. That's too good for Merkel.

What you want to do is take a page out of the Trump playbook. That is, throw Starburst at her every time she appears in public. Eventually the mere sight of some Starburst will trigger a PTSD episode and she'll have to resign because she can't do her job in the presence of Starburst
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:52 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:28 pm
Doesn't Germany have a President that does jack shit?
In short: Yes.
In slightly longer: He's supposedly just there to check if shit is constitutional. So if some law is passed, he's got veto rights but only if it's against the constitution. In reality, he won't check.
It's the best job in the world. Very well paid, zero actual work and you're entitled to get called president even after your term is over until you drop dead.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:54 am

We also had one who resigned not even halfway through his tenure, wich created a huge shitstorm because he would've still gotten the entire presidential retirement package (loadsamoney + guaranteed office and staff).

Dunno if they restricted this shit following this, but I like the idea that you could theoretically get all that stuff if you retire the day after your inauguration.
-Yours Truly

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:59 pm
I dunno what's funnier: That a sociopath is calling someone else sociopathic, or that this is a clear case of ableism.
I would have loved it if she'd apologise to me :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.