People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Dad jokes? Streaming? Jesus, guy, lay off the pepsi and try some Coca Cola.

Young women are all sluts and I love it. There's this cute bi-racial chick at my local Starbucks, clearly some antifa idiot but she's gorgeous and has piercings and basically stopped wearing pants a while back. I'm talking short skirts with knee shocks, and sometimes just pure leg on display. Since it's 2018, of course, nobody dares tell her to put something on, so score me.

Pissing me off is people taking my tray at fast food places. I can bus my own tray faggot, I'm just trying to get a post in on DHI before I get up. But no, they drop from the ceiling and grab by tray before I even know what's happening.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:16 pm

I hate streamers who are blatantly greedy, I like vinny because his attitude towards it is "I don't care if you sub, but if you do thanks" and doesn't have any flashing bullshit on the screen or anything and just the game. I wish you could stream like that in current twitch without a following and actually get people to watch you as you play some shitty retro games or something.

Twitch 2018 is just tits and fortnite.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Twitch 2018 is "gotta get paid to get laid yall"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:52 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 pm
>mutt
>AntiFa
>piercings
>whoreslut
>thinks that's cute

I wouldn't take your advice. Your taste is trash.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:19 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:08 pm
When you lay off the soy.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 pm
Twitch 2018 is "gotta get paid to get laid yall"
It's disgusting. These are the same people that would complain about their hobby being co-opted by others yet they've turned their hobby into a money machine and completely undermined what makes gaming so much fun and so much fun to watch.

I don't get how people can watch this shit, any more. DSP is fun to make fun of because he's actually that bad.. Most of these guys just make decisions that make me legitimately angry because they should know better.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:40 am

To be fair, certain parts of youtube (most parts these days) are like that too. "GOTTA BE THE FIRST TO POST A VIDEO ABOUT THIS SHIT SO I CAN GET DAY 1 MONEY ALSO DON'T FORGET TO LIKE FAVORITE SUB AND DONATE ON PAYMETONS!"

We need a demonetization purge on both platforms. Get the big money out of what are supposed to be hobbies. Whoever is left will be the ones who actually care.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:47 am

Advertisers just need to smarten up. Playing ads on some gayman garbage on YT is wasted money.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:54 am

They'd be smarter if they'd only advertise, like, gaming chairs, headsets, other games, etc.
Even then, it's smarter to pull most of those, even, because most gamers won't have enough money to toss at anything but another system, PC upgrade, and/or new game to play, anyway.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 am

I'd rather the admen not smarten up. They're scum.