People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:22 am

I have a leather chair that I think I've had for ten years. It's cracked, but still works just fine. Gamer chairs are a big scam. Imagine the cheapest chinese junk office chair you can think of, with some shitty padding slapped around it. That's a gaming chair.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:08 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:10 pm
Got asked to leave a local chain grocery store today, no one said a thing until I got to the register and the lady reee'd about it, even after saying I have a medical condition. My girlfriend wears a mask like a good goy and of course they will let her check out with my card. It's all a fucking gay virtue signal and this is why I have to shop at goymart.

They were supposed to release a senate bill that stops this shit and they had the veto votes necessary but the Republicans are cucks per usual and never put it to vote
Should have dug into your private stash, man. Offer them a gently used copy of Gex for the 3DO Interactive Multiplayer.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:11 am

I hear Dexley's are really good
https://www.staples.com/staples-dexley- ... t_24398921
You also can never go wrong with a herman miller.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:14 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:41 am
My computer chair broke. It was pretty pricey and didn't have wheels but it was the most comfortable chair I've had. They don't seem to make it anymore, so I'll have to shop around
I think Comfy Carlos can recommend you some pro gayming chairs. They can endure his weight, so they must be good.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:22 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:00 am
Women taking their shoes off in public. I don't know why they think that shit is cute but it's gross.
Too many women have been brainwashed by Tarantino movies.
That's how you get shit like female politicians reclining on sofas and during official business with their shoes off like they're in their living room. Or that one chick who was doing that in the oval office while Cheeto was meeting with some big shot. It's unprofessional.

How did we ever get to this point?
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:39 pm

If you need to take off your shoes during the workday because your feet hurt, maybe you should be wearing comfortable shoes instead of heels, you dumb bitches.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:51 pm

But how are they gonna appear as strong, independent womyn? :lol:

Remember lads, like most fashion women wear, high heels were also the manliest assassination weapon, once upon a time. :lol: It's as manly as franco-english make-up, rouge and powder, skirts and of course, the colour pink. :lol:

I mean, you think women would stop at copying men at that? Why do think most modern office bitches basically wear men's clothes and tape their boobs to appear more "flat" in their office clothes? :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:43 am

Got asked to cuck muzzle at another nearby store. Something must of happened because a lot of stores are getting more and more brave about it, probably because most people are complying and I'm one of the few who won't. I told her I had a medical exemption and flashed my inhaler and she got nervous and was like "please just hold this over your mouth when you check out." and I just said no and left. This is what happens when you give these niggers power.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:03 am

It's hilarious how pissy people get about these masks. Yeah they're annoying, but the dumbass kid behind the register didn't formulate the company's policy. Getting mad at him/her/xir just makes people look like hillybilly retards.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:17 am

That's why I'm trying to buy whatever groceries I can from a small store/bar in my neighborhood where the old drunks reunite every afternoon to drink, shittalk about polidicks and sports, and not wear any goddamn mask because they're already sick of government's propaganda. No mask required on entrance not at checkout.