People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Pepsi Man

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:11 pm
But you don't know what it actually is?
Not with 100% certainty. They have ideas but they don't want to over-medicate if it's not something bad nor under-medicate if it's something not so bad with an easy fix.

The prediction is that they'll find out it's some form of IBD. Best or worst case it's treatable with medication.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RedLine

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:44 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 pm
The prediction is that they'll find out it's some form of IBD. Best or worst case it's treatable with medication.
So no chemo and no becoming a bag-shitter? That's good news.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:07 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:11 pm
But you don't know what it actually is?
Not with 100% certainty. They have ideas but they don't want to over-medicate if it's not something bad nor under-medicate if it's something not so bad with an easy fix.

Maybe you have sjogren syndrome, that shit has weird side effects in every person, but I don't think that explain your sudden weigh loss.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:40 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Ah, basically the perma-shits. Yeah, not nice but it won't kill you. Just means you'll post more from the shitter. ;)
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:24 am

IBD. What a fun time that is. I would think it'd be more serious than that considering you're losing weight from it. Inflammatory bowel issues, as far as I'm aware, don't usually cause rapid weight loss. That's rough.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:48 am

Might be all that nigger DNA. You know, the number 1 cause for unnatural death in Africa is the shits.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:50 am

They hit everyone a little differently, really. My weight loss is a pretty serious problem but is projected to stop once I get the proper meds due to my appetite returning to normal and my bowels getting under control.

I'm honestly more concerned about whether or not I want to stay awake for the scope. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:07 am

Dude, eat like a powerlifter once that appetite returns. Train like one as well. You'll never be this lean ever again. Build up from hungry skellington to brick shithouse. Next time you're handing something in for being sick they shall fear you'll shake and likely crush their hands.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:09 am

Just like my idol, Johnny Bravo.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:11 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:50 am

I'm honestly more concerned about whether or not I want to stay awake for the scope. :lol:
You don't.

Are you having the endoscopy or colonoscopy or both? My recommendation is let them give you a nice little nap and then you can wake up refreshed with no knowledge of the medical buggering you've just had.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome