People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:52 am

Life sucks and then you die.

But if you really fucked up badly in a past life, then you get reincarnated as Auli.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:40 am

I really don't get why people think you're a nazi, Auli. You're not particularly ubermensch-y, and the Third Reich would've probably put you in a camp because they'd figure that would be more merciful.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:45 pm

It's more that I live in Norway and have superleft-y friends. I've gone from center-left to center. I've been redpilled since I got home in Feb 2016.

And everyone's a nazi now anyway, right? :p It's only from Twitter I get called that since I'm half-trolling people and I'm pretty hyperbolic.

Most of my irl friends follow me on Twitter where they see I'm anti massimigration, pro-gun or whatnot. I was hilarious about a year ago when a friend I've had since kindergarten stopped following me. He's such a libtard now. I still enjoy his company, though. Usually talk videogames.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:52 am
Life sucks and then you die.

But if you really fucked up badly in a past life, then you get reincarnated as Auli.
In my previous life, I Imagine I strangled babies and ate them and killed cats and dogs.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:36 pm

I was at the dentist today. After three tries and what felt like half a litre of those fucking injections, the tooth would still hurt like hell. That shit never works well on me. So for now I got sent home with antibiotica and high dose Ibuprophene. I wanted to have gotten this shit over with by now. Now I can look forward to another week of pain. Happy fun times!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:25 am

I've had loads of different kinds of pain, but superhurting toothache is contesting being at the top.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:50 am

It's fucking amazing, dude. It's wandering as well so I can't get used to it. I either have the actual tooth in my lower left jaw hurt, like today, or the upper left jaw, or have the pain wander up to my left temple for a massive headache.
So my dentist was of course tapping around to see where I could still feel anything. He also, after the third round of syringes, poked the nerve directly through the hole in the tooth. That got me a good three hours of very acute pain through the entirety of my left head. Just fucking fantastic.

Now, the 600mg Ibuprophene pills, thankfully, work. But that comes at the cost of it being suspended pain. I'm kinda numb and I feel like I should be in pain. Any pressure on the affected tooth triggers it something fierce. So I'm pretty dizzy and walking on eggshells or I'm in heavy pain. It's not as easy to ignore than most other pains because it can always just intensify and go right to your head.

It's fine, though. I've already been through a week of this. Waiting until Friday is not going to kill me. I'll take my antibiotics and hope by then the fucking syringes finally work. If they don't, I'll just tell my dentist they do and soldier through getting a nerve killed with pain.

Those fucking syringes, let me tell you! One giant one plus some pen one. Three times with a short waiting time! No joke, he gave me next to 100ml in just about any area around the tooth in my lower left jaw, if not more. Absolutely everything was numb, just not the fucking nerve. I'm still pissed about that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Does it make me a bad person if I say I almost enjoyed someone else being in massive amounts of pain? xD

Also, I hate dentists. I lie to them every time I leave. "Don't eat, or drink, anything with sugar in it!" "Sure!........bye!"

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:26 pm

I have nothing but great dentists that go out of their way to not cause Mr pain. Fucking love my dentist. My teeth are riddled with cavities and I still have wisdom teeth even. Fillings are easy and dental hygiene keeps further decay at bay.

One day I'm getting all implants.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Never really had issues with dentists myself. I must be lucky or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:17 pm

My current dentist is great. It's just the fucking nerve that wouldn't play ball.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!