People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:08 pm
And it's always valueless bullshit. Never anything useful.
Of course it is. Giving away useful shit would cost money.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Griever

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Griever » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:40 am
We need a demonetization purge on both platforms. Get the big money out of what are supposed to be hobbies. Whoever is left will be the ones who actually care.
This.

Youtube was at its height when the majority of the userbase posted videos as a hobby. Back when there was no financial incentive to flood the website with shitty, uninspired content for the sole purpose of earning a quick ad revenue dollar, users posted their videos either for fun or out of an underlying passion for the topics of their videos. The site used to be a great way to find videos on niche topics you were interested in, but, now, 99.9% of Youtube's content is soulless, money-grubbing, cookie-cutter bullshit that drowns out video content and creators that actually have a passion/talent for what they are talking about.

Don't get me wrong, old youtube had a shitload of trash on it too, but it was much easier to differentiate trash from the good shit. As for streaming, in my mind, streaming has always been and will always be low-effort, garbage-tier swill. It's just an even lazier version of vlogging. Sure, streaming can be okay as background noise, but that's the highest I believe it could ever aspire to.

TLDR;
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:41 pm
I just hate going to the store and buying razor blades
I'm in a store almost every day of my life anyway so there's that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 pm
Me too, 5 days a week. The shave club is cheaper than the store I work at by a long shot since we focus on food and not general goods.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm
Normal basic bitch razor blades and a regular electric shaver get everything done just fine.
This. Just use the shaver for any thicccc hair and razor off the stubble.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:04 pm

Griever wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:59 pm
99.9% of Youtube's kahntent is soulless, money-grubbing, cookie-cutter bullshit that drowns out video kahntent and creators that actually have a passion/talent for what they are talking about.
It's funny because youtube basically became what it was trying to avoid, now you have "hollywood" embedded itself into youtube and realistically your chances of getting big today are worse than winning the lottery.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 pm
Me too, 5 days a week. The shave club is cheaper than the store I work at by a long shot since we focus on food and not general goods.
And that's why you get regular razor blades. Those cost next to nothing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:18 pm

I just use a shaver like people use to cut hair. It has a bunch of attachments. I use that to buzz it down when it's long and then you can either use an electric shaver from there or a razor. The buzzer is super fast.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Griever

Post by Griever » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:04 pm
It's funny because youtube basically became what it was trying to avoid, now you have "hollywood" embedded itself into youtube and realistically your chances of getting big today are worse than winning the lottery.
Yeah, I can definitely see what you mean by the whole "Hollywood" angle of modern Youtube. It used to be that most people on Youtube didn't have so many delusions of getting famous on the internet. Instead people wanted their videos to be noticed by the small groups they were targeting them at. But, now, the only way to get anything noticed on Youtube is to pander to everyone and make something that can please the masses. This is one of the reasons that I don't even bother to make videos anymore. My videos were pretty dry and technical, and normal people would not have liked them; I was targeting a very small population of tech nerds (not to be confused with what passes as a "nerd" today) with my videos who wouldn't even be able to find my content on Youtube today.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:40 am

I just want YTPKino to come back.
I'd make them myself (believe me I've tried) but YouTube won't gib me an account because I don't have a phone number.
I feel like I've made this comment a thousand times over on here, /g/, /tv/, but the point still stands. If Big Jewgle doesn't want me to interact in normalfag society then fuck them. I know I'm not wanted in fagtown.