People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:52 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:51 pm
Does it? There are plenty of people online who you know will never pass on their genes.
Ah, but you've played MGS2 brother? Thanks to the digital age, all these fuckers who wouldn't have passed on shit to the next generation before can now pass on information and all sorts of other things
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 am

I'm sure their Fluttershy fanfiction will confound generations to come.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:15 pm

The internet is cluttered with "information" that nobody needs. The chance of anyone's long-forgotten blog or tweet history corrupting the youth is slim.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:15 pm
The internet is cluttered with "information" that nobody needs.
Ah, I see that you too are familiar with the words of Kojima
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Eric Butts and his freaky-ass eyes are back to indulge in male fantasy with a Rob Zombie trailer
What's Rob Zombie's obsession with hillbillies? Remember when he was supposed to direct The Crow 2? Got what a dumpster fire that would have been. Hillbilly crow avenging his hillbilly kin in rural California.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:53 pm

It's almost like Rob can only make one type of movie or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:04 pm

I always got the impression that he had a huge hard-on for Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but for some reason could never get the rights to make his own version.
That being said, I am mildly excited for this, because House and Devil's Rejects are by far his best films. At the very least, I can always do with more Bill Moseley and Sid Haig
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Rob Zombie is stale as shit. Dude still lives in 1999.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:04 pm
I always got the impression that he had a huge hard-on for Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but for some reason could never get the rights to make his own version.
That never stopped the writer of TCM4 from making Butcher Boys.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Fucking negroes. Sitting in a quiet library, one black chick nearby. Another saunters in and of course they know each other. From then on it's nonstop fucking gossip. "Mm-hmm, gurl! Deshawn don't know who he's messin' with, gurl!

Gurl! Gurl! Gurl!

Mmm-hmmm!

Fucking Founding Fathers leaving us with this shit. I wanna build a time machine so I can go back in time and beat the shit out of that faggot George for not deporting these primates before they overpopulated and ruined every major city in the nation.

Oh, the fatter one is waiting to get her hair done, gurl, so it's fresher for da game. *fat person noises when standing up*